CVS Pharmacy — pharmacy rewards switched from target
I was a long current consumer from target pharmacy and when they switched over from target I was told I will still get my rewards. I have had many multiple filled no reeards recieved yet! Ask target pharmacy about it and they said they were told that also it would continue to be getting rewards nothing to do from me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Norfolk, CTThey gave me receipt to call cvs consumer to check. I was told nothing can be done about it cause I need sign hipp form online. Ok so all this time I haven't relieve my rewards coupons from a form I knew nothing about. I want something to be done to recover my coupons or gift card my whole family fills prescription there for this reason.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly