CVS Pharmacy / overcharge

2746 7055 Broad StreetLeonia, NJ, United States Review updated:
My debit card was charged twice for a photo service. The first time the employee said it did not go throught, and I was charge for $ 32.97 because I request a cash back of $5.00. The second time I was charge for $27.97 .
I spoke to the store manager and she asked me to call the phone number on the back of my CVS card to solve the problem because she can not do anything about it. I called the number 1-800-shop CVS and the recording message did not give me any options to speak with a customer service representative.
Now I ended paying almost $60.00 for a service that really was $28.00 what is completely unfair and expensive.

Comments

Cv
  2nd of Mar, 2010
There is a way for any member of management to solve this. They have that option in the office computer. as well as your bank statement, which you can get over the phone. Don't ever let an employee tell you there's nothing they can do about it, unless they've checked their computers. A member of management will have to do it, but it's called "electronic journal". it records every transaction from every register and every cashier from then to a week prior. Otherwise, you could go to your bank and get a print out of the transactions, and bring it back in, and they could take it from there.

CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Logo CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health