CVS Pharmacy / overcharge
My debit card was charged twice for a photo service. The first time the employee said it did not go throught, and I was charge for $ 32.97 because I request a cash back of $5.00. The second time I was charge for $27.97 .
I spoke to the store manager and she asked me to call the phone number on the back of my CVS card to solve the problem because she can not do anything about it. I called the number 1-800-shop CVS and the recording message did not give me any options to speak with a customer service representative.
Now I ended paying almost $60.00 for a service that really was $28.00 what is completely unfair and expensive.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription medication 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store manager very rude
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy - 12 pack of diet coke