CVS Pharmacy / drive thru service
It was horrible! They man was very rude and explaining it like if it was my fault, till I made him call the store manager and talked to her and she fixed the problem. I had to wait about 20 minutes for it to be " fixed " . The man was trying to say it was not in the system when a month ago I just had gotten some diaper rash cream for my son. And the pharmacy lady kept saying her to my son instead of him. I was just really frustrated and annoyed. I have always been coming to this pharmacy. But never treated like this. IT IS MY LAST TIME GOING THERE THAT IS FOR SURE. The man was saying my sons insurance wasn't on file but I just came a month ago? So they gave me something without checking his insurance ! What if it was something hazardous towards him! I am very frustrated with them and their HORRIBLE service.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly