CVS Pharmacy / drive thru service

Goldfield, NevadaHenderson, United States Review updated:

It was horrible! They man was very rude and explaining it like if it was my fault, till I made him call the store manager and talked to her and she fixed the problem. I had to wait about 20 minutes for it to be " fixed " . The man was trying to say it was not in the system when a month ago I just had gotten some diaper rash cream for my son. And the pharmacy lady kept saying her to my son instead of him. I was just really frustrated and annoyed. I have always been coming to this pharmacy. But never treated like this. IT IS MY LAST TIME GOING THERE THAT IS FOR SURE. The man was saying my sons insurance wasn't on file but I just came a month ago? So they gave me something without checking his insurance ! What if it was something hazardous towards him! I am very frustrated with them and their HORRIBLE service.

Nj
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      10th of May, 2017

Few things. First, the store manager has no authority whatsoever over the pharmacy part of the store. That is the pharmacist's domain, and only the state board of pharmacy controls him. Second, if your insurance is not on file, it is not on file. Did you give it to him? Third, what does your insurance have to do with being given something hazardous? All they do is say whether they will pay or not. WHAT did they give you?