CVS Pharmacy / customer service

Bozeman, MT, US Review updated:

One star! If I could give no star I would. This morning cvs customer service representative was so rude to me that I still can't get over and go on with my day. He was short, talked down to me and I felt scolded for not picking up my prescription last time they filled it in for me. He also without any kind of warning put me on hold and I was simply wondering what was going on.
5 minutes later I called again and asked for a manager and another lady on the phone gave me the same kind of arrogant attitude.
CVS employees don't care about our complaints because there must be no consequences for their rudeness. They clearly aren't worried about losing their jobs. So I doubt that complaining to a manager would help.
Also they ask you when it's good for you to pick it up, I say in 30 minutes and when I come they make me wait another 40 mins as it's still not ready. What a waste of my time!
I and my entire family are going to permanently fill my prescriptions at another pharmacy with a better customer service!

Kr
Nov 17, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      Nov 17, 2016

Lesson here is. You should have picked up your other prescription, that they probably had to throw out as it expired. Think about it you complain because it wasn't ready on time, in the same complaint basically admit you can not even show up to pick one up.