CVS / no flu shots
I asked at the CVS Pharmacy "Where do I get a flu shot. A clerk who was doing nothing told me I had to get in a line of four to fill out an application. I did and it took twenty minutes just to get to the clerk..(So much for minute clinic) After I told the one clerk waiting on customers that I wanted a flu shot, she took my medicare card and then told me they ran out of flu shots. Why didn't the first clerk tell me instead of making me wait twenty minutes? It seems like the advertised "Come in any time" has turned into "Come in many times".
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - overcharge on copays, refusing to refund over $200, lost physicians scripts presented to be filled.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy and general store service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff