CVS / incorrect dosage
On 2/9/10 I picked up a prescription for Pataday eye drops from CVS Pharmacy in Haverhill. When I arrived home I found a .5 ml bottle of Pataday in the package, and this being the first experience with this product I thought everything was fine, albeit very small and expensive. On 2/11 I was online with my health care provider when I noticed the prescription was for a 2.5 ml bottle and that is what CVS charged them and myself for. I immediately called CVS to alert them that they had sold me the wrong dosage. They adamantly denied that they had done so and claimed they do not sell the .5 ml bottle and I was mistaken even though I have the bottle to prove it. They told me I would have to go back to the store with the box the bottle was in so they could look into it. The bottle was already disposed of on the 10th. CVS refuses to do anything about correcting their mistake even though I have the bottle they sold me.
This cost me a $40 copay out of my FSA and $58.33 charged to my insurance.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen