CVS Corporationphoto service

I am a public school teacher. After a school field trip, I ordered 147 4X6 prints online with the CVS One Hour app. I intended to put in the coupon code MOM10 to get the prints for 10 cents each. Before I got a place to put my code in, the prints were sent to the store. I expected to be able to give the code to the store on April 29, 2017 the due date for the coupon code.

My order number is 0X4CY03M.

When I arrived at store #7094 and told them of my difficulty, the manager said that he could not help me and I would have to pay regular price for the photos. I would never have ordered that many, because I live on a limited school teacher budget. I was in tears as I left the store, after paying $50.35 for my total order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in League City, TXSavannah, a very nice clerk, gave me the 1-800 number to get it resolved.
When I called, the CVS personnel told me that my coupon should have been accepted at the store. She called the store manager while I was on hold. She was flabbergasted when she got back to me and said the manager would still not OK my coupon. Her advice was to move my business to another store.
I have been a CVS customer for 25 years in League City. I should not have to move my business to another store to get good customer service.
This is terrible customer service.
I want a refund of the extra money that I was forced to pay for the photos.
I should have paid $14.70, instead of the $42.63 that I was charged.
How can we remedy this situation?
Sylvia Hebert

Sy
May 01, 2017

Comments

• Co
      May 01, 2017

"I want a refund of the extra money that I was forced to pay for the photos."
    You weren't forced to do anything. You could have left the photos and walked out.