CVS / Caremark Drug Prescription Program / refusing to givr drs orders for insulin

United States, Michigan Review updated:
Phone: 3133362764
Our dr wrote a prescription for 10 vials of Insulin for a 90 day supply. The company filled it for 7 vials. They used an old prescription order and said they would call the doc to verify the addtional needed vials. The doctor responded that indeed I need 10 vials for 98 units a nite plus insulin for adjusting according to my needs. The doctor responded and they never sent th eaddtional vials needed. NOW they say the dr called them back too late..even though they never said there was a cutoff date to call. So now they say to call the dr and get another prescription for NEXT time..SOO I dont have enuf insulin to last the 90 days and will have to go without..MY LIFE is NOT IMPORTANT to them at all..Thye refused to fill the prescription as written in the first place. UNBELIEVABLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and UNETHICAL SERVICE! So my diabetess will go crazy and it is difficult to maintain with proper medicine, but without..just tell my 14 year old daughter daddy doesnt matter to BIG COMPANIES who care about PROFIT not PEOPLE!

N  5th of May, 2009 by
Sorry to hear about what happened. I don't understand why they didn't use the new order in the first place. I would recomend using a local independent pharmacy in your area, and getting to know your pharmacist personally.

CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Logo CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health