CVS Caremark Corporation / lying and not honoring hippocratic oath

CoConroe, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 936-539-1849
Dear Sirs

I have been going to Eckerd drugs, now CVS pharmacy for 30 years. I am 49 years old and normally deal with Paul Ruffner who I have known at least 30 years. I am on medicaid and in a major lawsuit with my health. I have never had a problem with Paul Ruffner. This Nancy lady I have had a problem with.

She got in an argument with a Walgreens pharmacist over me when I wanted one of my prescriptions transferred because it was easier for me to get at the time and closer to home. the Walgreens pharmacist told me she was unprofessional and didn't do her job right. Since that time Nancy has made life miserable for me. She put in the computer that no one but Paul could fill my prescriptions.

Most recently when I went to fill a prescription at the Cleveland pharmacy, Jeff said that the Prozac for august couldn't be filled because it was already run. Not true. Byron had loaned me 9 and I had the prescription which called for 90. I called Conroe and Chris (the pharmacist on duty) denied anything had been run for August saying the last Prozac was filled in June. Sorry CVS is lying as I had just got my August prescription and was told by Jeff the pharmacist in Cleveland Texas that it had been run in Conroe which Chris denies.

Nancy told my Dr I doctor shopped and sent them a printout of my med's without my permission. They (my doctors) know it is a lie that I am a silicon breast implant patient and also broke my arm and tore my shoulder, not to mention having a torn meniscus in my left knee as well as having a neurosurgeon which I need surgery on. In the course of my illness I have had various illnesses including pleurisy among other things this Nancy knows nothing about, but Paul Ruffner does. I trust him but was told he was on vacation.

I was going to a pain clinic on 1960 but this Nancy told a girl to tell me my doctor at the time was under investigation when he was not and would not fill my medication because it came from Houston, so I just found a doctor who not only is local and can handle my pain but will be doing 3 of my surgeries. I was told that CVS pharmacy will no longer fill my prescriptions, this per Nancy and apparently Jeff.

Don't worry I will be contacting the FDA as well as the Attorney General. I will no longer use your pharmacy, but I am suing you for ignoring the Hippocratic oath among other things as well as some of your staff talking to family members I did not give permission for, and for flat out fraud as Jeff in CVS in Cleveland said the Conroe store ran my august Prozac and Chris says the last Prozac run for me was in June. My sister picked up 9 loaners from Byron and I have the bottle, so not only are you people unprofessional and you ignore the Hippocratic oath, but you lie as well.

Walgreens will be testifying to Nancy's unprofessional behavior which has ended in a nightmare for me when I go to pick up medication and she puts in computer only Paul can fill. and to add insult to injury, without my permission she talks to my sister Lisa about me and says I am a liar. I believe this is taped. so much for the Hippocratic oath huh? I can assure you as I am in a lawsuit with my health, this will be brought to the attention of my Attorneys, and already has been. Also how many other people have been done this way throughout the United States in various CVS stores? I will be looking on the Internet to see if there are similar stories to mine, and I bet there are, You have not heard the last of this.

Regarding my pain medication, this will be addressed as well. Also in the past when this Nancy has filled some Xanax for me, quantity 60, 10 were missing. Paul Ruffner took care of that. He deserves a raise. I will see CVS in court over this and her antics not to mention violating my Hippocratic Oath. I will also be searching online for others who have had this same experience as I have had with your company.

Jennifer Bryant

If anyone is interested in a class action and has been done dirty likil me at jlmaffett50@yahoo.com
Je

Comments

Dd
  10th of Mar, 2009
Hey Idiot, the hippocratic oath has nothing to do with privacy. I think what you are refering to is HIPAA. And as a matter of fact, by allowing you prescription to be filled, you are giving the pharmacy the right to contact your physician regarding your health issues. Now whether or not they discussed information with your sister is a whole other issue. I think if you were to take the right steps with the pharmacy, you could get this issue resolved. But of course like most americans you are looking for a quick buck with a law suit.
Ca
  6th of May, 2009
Believe it or not, I have similar problem with CVS.

My husband told me that he ran out of medicine the last minute. It was late on Sunday; so I went to nearest RiteAid drug store to ask the pharmacist to transfer the prescription from CVS to RiteAid. Someone at CVS told the RiteAid pharmacist that the prescription has been transferred out already. I know CVS was lying because I am the one refill and pick the prescription for him. That is why his prescription was filed in CVS near my office. I did not want to drive all the way to CVS near my work since it was 25 miles away from home. It was late and my husband in need of the medicine.

I have to argue with CVS and question CVS pharmacy technician exactly when was the prescription tranderred out and where was transferred to.

CVS finally transferred the prescription to RideAid because they could not give the answer.
Ja
  22nd of Feb, 2011
Caremark sucks, they violate any sense of ethics and legally I'm sure they border on the negative but who is going to help you in a republican set up society. These idiots have carte blanche to do anything they want including violating your rights. Just quit using them and if everyone would get a clue that making complaints on a meaningless board like this is fruitless and just to quit using the idiots they would eventually feel the impact. Unfortunately the government would just bail them out so just chill, get a new pharmacy and take your pills from the "new nice pharmacy man or woman" and live your life with happiness. Dwelling is just going to get you more upset and they win. Fight back...your weapon? Don't give a [censor]. It's not worth your health and sanity. Flowers for everyone and go get a medical marijuana card...that really helps...(exhale) :)
Si
  15th of Nov, 2011

CVS Caremark Corporation - Unauthorized charges to a debit card
CVS Caremark Corporation

Please have cvs credit unauthorized charges and send letter to bank so they will remove negative credit entries. My son allowed meto use his debit card in an emergency situation. When the dr. placed new scripts CVS used the debit card vw/o my authorization.

CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Logo CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health