Country Wide Home Loan / Increase in mortgage!
These guys like to raise your mortgage and then give you the run around why they do it. I just bought my house one year ago and they have raised my mortgage over 200 dollars a month. They told me it is due to property tax. Our figures did not match when I added everything together so I called them back and they told me I owe from last year so they took that amount also and calculated it into my mortgage. Customer Service is horrible and what tops it off is I didn't even pick this company to finance through. My old company sold my account to this company. You think you are getting a fixed rate mortgage but they are definitely making it adjustable. We need to put a stop to this somehow.
More Country Wide Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service