Conn's Home Plus / credit department/ accounts payable
I review my credit regularly.
I noticed my points had fallen 25 points and my balance increased $72.00 for my Conn's account.
I proceeded to contact Conn's and gentleman who assisted me had to contact Customer Service as he did not see any evidence of account being in arrears or behind.
Customer Service didn't even take the time to speak with me, yet had him inform me that late payment charges immediately after Hurricane Harvey were being assessed to my account!
I was laid off due to the disaster and was unable to pay, however, agreed to make 3 monthly payments to catch the account up and even provided predated checks!
Conn's DID NOT even communicate their intentions, yet hit me with late charges and it dropped my credit points!
I paid the $72.00 and will NEVER use Conn's again.
This is unethical business practice as their representatives enter into agreements with customers that Conn's has no intention of honoring.
Lost a Customer for life.
More Conn's Home Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - fridge and gas stove
- Conns Home Plus - fail to provide hard copy of contract iaw fair trading act to resolve issue of a product which was damaged
- Conn's Home Plus - living room furniture
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.