Having problems with Beko?

444 0888 (Turkey)
20303 (Italy)
8800 200 2356 (Russia)
16165 (Egypt)
+1 888 352 2356 (United States)
+44 333 207 9710 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 623 411 (Ireland)
+61 130 028 2356 (Australia)
+64 800 692 356 (New Zealand)
+43 810 530 000 (Austria)
+420 800 350 333 (Czech Republic)
+49 610 2868 6891 (Germany & Switzerland)
+66 20 442 356 (Thailand)
+54 810 333 2356 (Argentina)
Karaağaç Caddesi № 2-6, Sütlüce

Italy
Viale del Ghisallo, 20, 20151 Milano

Poland
ul. Puławska 366, 02-819 Warsaw

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beko.

Complaints & Reviews

Beko Product defect

Last May 2020 I sent an email to Beko Customer Service asking for assistance on a product defect. I have purchased it last December 31, 2017, but only used it for 2 years and 4 months because the freezer is not working properly. The compressor just stop working. It can no longer produce any cold inside. This is not the first time it happened because this has been reported last year and Beko sent a technician to fix the issue but now my family can no longer use the whole refrigerator.

Model: RDNT360E20VZX
Serial Number: [protected]
Purchased Date: December 31, 2017
Warranty: 12 Years (Compressor)

I sent a follow up email on May 31, 2020 and this month, but receive no response from Beko Customer Service. I am now filing a complaint on this matter because it is unacceptable.

Kindly provide feedback in this address: billiejean. [protected]@gmail.com

Beko bbbf3019imcf

When our refrigerator arrived, the door handle was on the wrong side. The installers attempted to change the handle on the spot resulting in the fridge never closing properly. PC Richard ordered a new door and a BEKO service person was scheduled to install it, which took over a month. When the service person arrived, he said the previous installers had not leveled the fridge properly. He "fixed"the leveling issue and installed the door, but the fridge still does not keep the food in the upper compartment cold. We've been trying to get someone to service the refrigerator for weeks, but have to wait till the end of August. We paid a fortune for this refrigerator and it has never worked; it has been months. No one will help us.

Beko beko fridge freezer

The door has come away on the top left hand corner of fridge door. It is very heavy and I have a massive bump on my head when it fell. I have not been able to get hold of anyone to make my complaint as i keep getting passed to different departments. I would like this complaint to be taken very seriously as I know have a head injury over a faulty product

Beko refrigerator

unit is only 2 years old. Sometime December 2019 we heard a rattling sound whose source cannot be determined. We called your customer service and they sent a technician, we were charged a service fee, but the technician did nothing. He only explained that it had something to do with the compressor. When asked if he can repair, he said he is not suggesting repair but instead for us to wait until the compressor breaks down. After a few days the unit is no longer cooling. So we called your customer service and they said they will arrange a visit again. The holidays past. They promised a visit yesterday Saturday 04 January but nobody came. Then we just got a text message quoting us P4, 800 for compressor replacement and unit re-process.

you have very poor product quality worsened by a customer service that is also very inefficient. this is my first to experience a refrigeration unit that was bought brand new but broke down after only 2 years of light use!

Beko product quality and customer service

I purchased a tumble drier and washing mahine 11 months ago. the tumble drier had to be replaced because it was faulty, banging and smoking when first tried to use it. Paying for special delivery was therefor a waste of time.
          The start button on the washing machine became faulty not long afterwards and after 2 visits from engineer was fixed, well it worked better for a while. The problem with the switch became worse so i booked another engineer and yes another unpaid day off work for this. the company stresses that it will charge for missed appointments or if no problem is detected. Yesterday the engineer was due so i rang to confim expected visit only to be told that noone was coming and unbelivably asked if i wanted to throw some more money beko's way for an extended warranty. This would be a total waste of time. I have been sold 2 faulty products and have limped along with one for nearly a year now. This is absolutly apalling and i will persue some sort of compensation.

Nov 10, 2019

Beko — washing machine

beko have a very poor customer service employee here in Philippines. Me and my Wife is a Person with...

Beko washing machine

I bought a New Beko washing machine in Sep'2014. The Door of the washing is not opening inspite of program got complete . I waited for 30 min and try opening the door still it did not open and when i tried forcely the handle broke . I am not able to use teh washing machine . I need to get it repaired .
            My contact number is +[protected]
            mail address : [protected]@gmail.com
            Kindly help .

Beko beko washing machine

Beko model no - wmp541w
              Serial no - [protected]

we have always used beko with no issues at all but this time we have had a major problem we set washer away and was 15 mins into cycle and heard a wierd noise I went to check and soon as I opened our door to utility room the washing machine glass on front of door exploded luckily I was just out of the way I quickly pressed the stop but it's broken. All our clothes inside are wrecked with cuts from the glass. Never seen this ever.

beko washing machine

Sep 25, 2019

Beko — beko fridge freezer

bought the fridge frezzer in july 2018 and as soon as it arrived I had to have beko out to replace the...

Beko refrigerator no frost unit issue

We have purchased our Refrigerator from less than 4 years and we a got an issue recently with the No frost unit which needs to be changed but unfortunately the customer service needs to get us paid and also the issue will be fixed within 5 working days which is not fair at all as how we can not use the Refrigerator for 5 days.

our order number is 760496 and the details of the Refrigerator is attached

refrigerator no frost unit issue

Beko induction hob

Appalling customer service and a complete lack of taking any responsibilty.

We had our induction hob fitted just over 2 weeks ago and have noticed it is cracked towards the back.

We have the Beko standard warranty and at the time of registering this we were sold the extended warranty.

Our first port of call was Beko, who advised us they would not send an engineer out without a photo of the crack - have they tried taking a picture of a crack on a black gloss hob - clearly not!

So I tried to get some help via the extended warranty - they were not interested as it is not accidental damage.

So back to Beko and after a lengthy telephone conversation they said they could send an engineer out but if the fault was not mechanical or a manufacturing fault it is not covered and we are liable to pay the call out.

Beko are clearly not interested and we will cancel our extended policy and take out insurance via a Company that cares.

Never ever buy a Beko product!!

Aug 07, 2019

Beko — beko turkey, izmir bornova manavkuyu certified repairs service branch

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Electrical Product Manufacturer The issue that I have...

Beko refrigerator

Hi,
                    We had bought a mini bar from your Egypt shop since end of June and on the very first day it proved to be defected.
                    By contacting your retailer they sent a technician who made a report about the fridge and it stated that it was a defected piece.
                    That took place since the begining of July. Since then we are chasing and pleading to get our money back with no response or professional treatment.
                    Actually, you are far away from anything called professionalism and nothing seems to be working to get this resolved.
                    I can't keep chasing all day long forever.
                    We need our money back before this week's closure.
                    Matter had been pending since end of June till date. Also we need money to be delivered to doorstep with whoever will come to pick up the fridge.
                    At least offer that for us as a kind of apology and compensation for the torture we had been witnessing in our terrible journey with u.

I need your immediate intervention to rescue us from your reckless retailer in Egypt and to save us from all those delays and vicious circles.

Beko refrigerator (cn161230dx)

I bought BEKO refrigerator Model (CN161230DX) since one year and three months and it's out of service before three days. and after detection by the local agent in my country (Jordan) which have done today he told me that the electrical board for the compressor is damaged and should install a new one on my charge.
                      I would like to ask you one question How the compressor after one year and it is the major element in refrigerator exposed to damage?
                      Please you should change the electrical board on your responsibility because there are problem in your compressor.
                      This for your prompt action.

Beko ac split unit

We bought 2 ac splits units from Beko on April 2019. We did not use the units since installed because the weather was cold. We started using the new system last Saturday for the first time. One unit started to leak water . We contact the service to come to check it out . It schedule to come the following day. The service for some reason do not give you a time frame what time of the day they will come . We waited waited and waited all day and night, no show. The following day called they say they coming, again no time frame waited waited no show. This drama continued for 3 days. Bad service, bad product, bad installation. I do not recommend this brand Beko to anyone not even your enemy. Do not get fool to buy this brand, yes it is cheaper but buying a more reliable brand even if you put couple of hundred of dollar is worth it.

Aug 08, 2018

Beko — dish washer machine

Dear there I have dish washer machine from beko, serial Number [protected] and this year I had an issue...

Cairo
                          Aug 07, 2018

Beko — Failure to honor warranty/Unprofessional and unethical behavior in Beko Service Center for Senegal

We bought a Beko 445E33X refrigerator in Dakar, Senegal on June 26, 2018 from CB Suarl. Invoice # [protected]...

Jul 06, 2018

Beko — refrigerator

Dear SirMadame, I had a problem with my refrigerator on 25 June 2018. The refrigerator is till in the...

Jul 06, 2018

Beko — washing machine

The product is good except the service center..almost 2 months ng mabagal feedback sa knila kung gagwin pa...

May 18, 2018

Beko — oven brackets

Dear Sir/Madam, I have recently purchased a Beko Oven from Currys. even after 2 weeks after the oven...

Watford