ComEd / loss of power

Rockford, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8159866784

My name Is Quincy Woods and I am disabled. I've been without power since Monday July 11, 2011 at 7:00 am in the morning till present. I've called and called. The day of the outage I made my intial loss of power call at that time. As I continued to call the automated system told me that power would be restored to my area by 4:30 pm that day. The power was never restored. I called again and finally got a live person and I explained what I was told by the there automated system. The response was the system should have never said that. As of today still no power and I continue to call and still no response of why I was mislead by there system. Respectfully Submitted.

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 22, 2013

why is this? com ed has no understanding or care what only the dollar counts not people shame on comed this is the usa where we all thought, even esp, big co would meet us half way this man in this letter fought for this country !give people a break comed and big co!. my own dtr lost her power 9-20-13 had surgery on her leg camehome to a house w/o power son-inlaw called they are saying they cannot come out till 9-23-13 why bill aws paid she has kids to take care of and herself we called and told them this cust service elgin says nothing they can do, till monday? they also work hard and pay their bills there in streamwood, out of elgin, whats wrong comed you guys are one of biggest co in usa dont let us down when we need you the most.pls!