Circle K / cleanliness

Jul 3, 2015
Circle K Arizona
6735 West Peoria Avenue
I just spent forever posting a complaint to Circle K's facebook page (because there is NO place to give store feedback) and since I'm not sure if the post even went through (I can't see it anywhere) I'm reposting it here because I'm unusually angry and disgusted:

I've been searching for a page or form or telephone number I can call to bring attention to the poor state of the soda fountain at the 67th Ave & Peoria Ave store, but can find no contact and am rarely given a receipt. This is my most frequented store and am usually very satisfied with both the product and service at this location (all the staff are friendly and fast) however recently the soda fountain has been in major need of deep cleaning; the nozzle caps are encrusted with died and crystallized soda syrup and several of the pouring levers are so sticky they do not close entirely without manual force (and sometimes not even then: specifically, the Diet Mt. Dew, sputtering and splashing the front of my clothing every time I pull the filled cup away). I might have been tempted to remove one of the nozzle caps to see how much mold was growing inside, but was quickly driven away from this urge as this evening I observed several cockroaches crawling on the fountain heads and nozzles as well, quickly hiding themselves behind the nozzle display panels and metal body casing - that is to say that THEY ARE INSIDE THE ICE DISPENSER AND SODA MACHINE ITSELF.
As it was after midnight when this occurred, there was no GM to speak to and I don't expect the lone night shift employee to drop everything and do a serious deep-cleaning project that should have already been done (the store was quite busy at the time), I went online to look for a feedback form. I could find none, so here I am complaining to a facebook page.
Please schedule an employee specifically to clean the soda fountain, and enforce per-shift cleanliness standards. I left this store with no purchases and the taste of bile in my throat.

N  3rd of Jul, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
In a store after midnight, trying to get diet mountain dew and now posting a complaint anonymously instead of speaking to someone in the store.

Circle K Stores Logo Circle K Stores