Chili's Restaurant / tilapia

Our family ate at the Chili's restaurant in Redlands, CA on June 20, 2008.  My brother-in-law ate the tilapia and became ill that evening and continued to feel ill the next day.  He was the only person to eat the tilapia so we contribute his illness to this food.  The food and service were excellent and we spent over $200 during our visit.  Just wanted you to know to be careful of the tilapia.  Otherwise everything else was wonderful!!

Ma

Comments

• St
      4th of Nov, 2011

Bel Air, MD

I also got cold food. The burger wasn't even cooked and the cheese was just lying on top.
    I didn't want fries but got them any way and asked for an onion and didn't get it. The manager
    came over and asked if there was a problem and I explained it. He took care of me.

I sat at the bar like always. The bar tender kept ignoring me while flirting with two guys at
    the other end. Finally, I yelled for her to come over and she said she was busy. When she
    came over I said it looked like you were just talking. She said I was. I said it is your job to
    push drinks and take money, not flirt. I ordered a drink and she slammed it down. The manager
    came out and talked to her but didn't say anything to me at that time.

When the burger came out wrong he asked if there was a prob. He was cool but he was
    watching me. I went to another bar and asked that bar tender if I was wrong in acting that
    way. He said that would have never happened with me and it never has. He said the
    customer is always right here.