Chilis Restaurant / bad service, cold food!

My friends and I visited the new Chilis Restaurant in Lancaster Ca at around 11:30 am today. After a 10 min wait to be seated the waitress did not return to take our order, We watched as she waited on several other tables near ours, as a matter of fact I had to get up from my seat and ask the server (which at the time was taking the order for a group that had come in much later than we had) if she was responsible for the service at our table. She said that she was sorry, and that she had forgotten about us. After we ordered the food arrived 20 minutes later. The food was cold. There was no silverware on the table. This was the worst service that I had every had. I would like to spoke to someone who cares.

Comments

Sa
  9th of Apr, 2008

As a server, maybe you should realize that the time you went to the restaurant was during a busy lunch hour. Its not your problem that the employees might have been really overwhelmed or understaffed. Its not your problem, but you should have some compassion. Your complaint sounds a bit inflated and I'm sure you threw in a bit of exaggeration. Going up to someone when they are at another table? Whether you were forgotten about or not, have some class. Sounds like you had a bad attitude. Take a look around a busy restaurant and realize you are not the only one there.