Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. / charging unauthorized charges
I authorized a one time charge of $4.95 on my debit card. Since then they have charged $48.01 on my debit card on 6/22/09 and again for $48.01 on 7/21/2009. These charges were not authorized by me and have caused my account to be charged each time that they have made the unauthorized charges to my account. So I have been charged $32.oo on my account for a total of $64.00 for the 2 different times that they made the 2 unauthorized charges to me account.
I have looked and been unable to find any way to contact these people regarding the unauthorized charges to my account & the charges that were made to my account for insufficient fees when the charges were made that were not authorized from this company. When I went back to their website to try and email them a message regarding these unauthorized charges, their webb site does allow emails to be sent to them. I finally found a phone number for this company when searching the web and called the number only to find out that the phone number is no longer a valid number.
So, so far I have not found a way to get ahold of this company to discuss the unauthorized charges that they continue to charge to my debit card. But, I have not given up yet. I think that they way they do business is very unethical and since they have made it to where you cannot contact them, they know what they are doing is wrong. Sandra Seeger
More Chase Morgan Marketing Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - unethical behavior / discrimination
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - refusing to refund life savings
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)