Chase Home Finance / mishandling of funds / payments
A year ago I found that Chase HF had been placing my escrow account monies in an account with the wrong parcel number.
They had done this for three years. I was presented with an escrow bill and asked to pay it immediately. I of course complained, opened an inquiry and have just about resolved my issue. Of course, my monthly mortgage has gone up, as I have to repay the escrow surplus money that was sent to me by law. I have done all the follow up and spent close to 17 hours over the 10 months explaining and making payment arrangements.
Does anybody know if there is a class action against this company for anything similar to my issue?
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer