Chase Bank / withdrew client account without authorization
Chase bank accepted to converted Polish Zlotych money to USA dollars . After reviewing the currency, The assistant greed that it was valid currency and that the bank would exchange the Polish currency into American dollars.
without authorization and or notice, Chase unilaterally withdrew $27, 000 from client account. Becuase the assitant manager make a mistake.
The clien filed a suit immediately against Chase. Please pass this around, and close all your account with chase, it is not a good financial institution.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet