[Resolved] Cell C / upgrades department
On 16th October 2018 I did an upgrade on my 2 contracts with Cell C, only one was upgraded to the new contract, the other one was not captured by the consultant Bonga, I have been phoning non stop since then to try and get this issue resolved, to date nothing has been done, the floor manage Knowledge, Bonga, and the Admin Department who is supposedly responsible for activating this can't find it on the system...everytime I phone, taking time out of my working day, I get told by Bonga and Knowledge that it will be sorted by end of business today, well that has not happened, so this morning 25th October 2018 I yet again phoned, when I asked to speak to Bonga, consultant Sipho was very very rude and told me they will phone me, even though Sipho indicated that Bonga was sitting behind him and available, he refused to let me speak to Bonga, I am still waiting for Bonga or Knowledge to contact me. This is typical Cell C, bad pathetic service!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We have received your query regarding your Upgrade and the service you have experienced. We would like to apologize for the amenity you have experienced.
Please send us the Cell C numbers in question and a number we can reach you on to [protected]@cellc.co.za and kindly quote your query.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract