• Had 2 contracts with Cell c, requested a commitment amount (settlements), payed it, by end of that same, month they debited my bank account, I need to mention this “I have a R1400 monthly contract with Vodacom since 2007 meaning I took this cell c handsets for my cousin and Uncle but took the sim cards out”, that means ever since, I used Cell C Simcards not more than 100 dial-outs”. When I call them claimed it was a short payment for year 2014. Through investigation I conducted and proof, cell c changed stories saying it’s an early cancellation fee, penalty(recorded) and refunded only one amount of R334.00 (R342.00 !! robbed) case was open with email@example.com
• Next coming month they deducted my account again (April /May) when I call them story changes it was short payments for year 2014 and 2015. It took them more than 3 weeks to refund my account while they need their instalment payed on 25th of each month they forget other creditors/lenders wants that too and they complain if they don’t get their monies in time.
• Around April or May I decided to change my banking details because cell c was abusing that privilege of getting money from it, and let them know. They insisted I owe R 343.00 which looks similar to the earlier commitment amount I paid earlier which was also R343.20. When I wrote an email to Cell c, a lady wrote back to me saying that was a mistake, but they charged me R70/ Month, which is debit cancellation fee. Got an email and attachment as proof, which means they charged me for 5 months and 1 week if I take a difference of R343/R70, while I had only one month payment as cash.
Again they change their version of story with different excuse.
• After I accuse them of been scammers or illiterates why are they changing stories after others, they removed that amount and added R559 which is my current instalment and their records shows I paid that amount which they claim it’s for August. I kept calling them for two month always tells me different version of they stories. Around July I decided to go the the branch to get the amount owing, took some snapshot to make sure I don’t make mistake a bank. I paid R579.00 for June, R1300+- of which I believe I was owing, for July and late August I payed R559.00 for August. Every week they keep calling me saying Payment for August was not received. If I give them a proof, story Changes to “ No those were short payment for year 2014 and 2015 because you been paying by hand which is true lies because I still got records from my nedbank Account since Year 2010 till to date, all debits were successful..
• Last Month on the 11 /10/2016 they sold my account to MBD, got proof. I got a miss call from 0878450857 when I speak to this lady She said Cell C gave MBD my documents for collections/ Recovery then Later Cell C Call (MDB) back the very same date saying (MDB) must not Call me as my case is highly sensitive.
The Total Amount owing to them, sent to me, last month (SMS’ed) is similar to the screen shot I took from the Cell C branch, but telephonically it’s different. Got proof.
• Lastly today again a lady call me from this number 041 030 6496 at around 16H48 her Nhlangani/ Nhlakanipho She was so ignorant and sounded like She was never trained that the customer also got the right to ask question or maybe She never finished her high school classes. Recording attached... She never gave me even a change to ask questions I believe she always treats her customer as they stupid and poor financially who can listen or dance to any note she hits.
• Sadly every time I listen to the recordings almost all references Cell C Rep is telling me they are not valid and I regret Cell C Branch warned me that if a customer is good payer they will not allow me to do early settlement and turned out to be true.
• I took this matter a defermation of Character, if Cell C is failing to resolve this, even my ITC scoring has moved from 891 to 726 in the past two month which means I am a failure who can pay R1400.00 to Vodacom for a period of 11 years but fail paying R559 monthly for two years.
• Almost all recording are ready to be listened to. Attached as well.