[Resolved] Cell C / phone sent in for repairs - no feedback received

Durban, ZA

Good day,

I am totally appauled at the service offered by the La Lucia Mal Cell C.

My phone was left at the store last week and I was told that I would be emailed a confirmation of receipt and I would be regularly updated regarding the process.

I called through yesterday and spoke to the manager, Shoaib and was told that I will receive my email in 5 minutes. To date I have not received anything!!!

I tried calling thereafter and I know that my calls are being avoided as I immediately called using another number and my call was answered.

This is not the first time that I have received such pathetic service from this branch. Every time i have been to this branch, they mess up everything! Their customer service is disgusting and they have no idea what they are doing!

I expect that this WILL be sorted out IMMEDIATELY!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017

Dear Mr Tiffany11

Our sincere apologies for the unpleasant customer experience.

Kindly forward the repair reference number, Cell C number as well as an alternative number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Our team will be contacting you to assist further.

^YM