[Resolved] Cell C / phone sent in for repairs - no feedback received
I am totally appauled at the service offered by the La Lucia Mal Cell C.
My phone was left at the store last week and I was told that I would be emailed a confirmation of receipt and I would be regularly updated regarding the process.
I called through yesterday and spoke to the manager, Shoaib and was told that I will receive my email in 5 minutes. To date I have not received anything!!!
I tried calling thereafter and I know that my calls are being avoided as I immediately called using another number and my call was answered.
This is not the first time that I have received such pathetic service from this branch. Every time i have been to this branch, they mess up everything! Their customer service is disgusting and they have no idea what they are doing!
I expect that this WILL be sorted out IMMEDIATELY!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Mr Tiffany11
Our sincere apologies for the unpleasant customer experience.
Kindly forward the repair reference number, Cell C number as well as an alternative number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
Our team will be contacting you to assist further.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom