[Resolved] Cell Cpaid up letter

I cancelled my contract with cell c on the 18th of march, paid the committed amount of R3424.49 and called cell c a couple of times after paying that amount to find out if there's anything I owe because I knew that I had a missing installment but I was told that I don't owe anything.

On the 25th of April, Cell c tried to debit R3423.39 from my account, which was an amount that was not supposed to be debited since I had already paid that amount in full. When I laid a query about that, I was then told that I owe an amount of R762.68, I paid that amount on Monday 8 may, and then requested a paid up letter that same day since I paid all the amount I owed and also need to apply for credit but I can't since cell c tried to debit a huge amount from my account and also placed my account as "in arrears" on the credit bureau. I have not received the letter till today, when I was told that it's going to take two working days. My life is on hold right now since Cell c does not want to provide me with that letter. I logged countless requests for the letter yet I receive no response whatsoever from Cell c.

My cellphone number is +[protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017

Dear Ms. Keletso

Thank you for posting to us.

We'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our team will be calling you tomorrow morning to assist with your query.

^BM