Cell C / no service and bad product.
I upgraded two of five contracts at Cell C +- 3 months ago and requested that the number attached to one of them be removed from my account and made pre-paid and that another number that was pre-paid be attached to that particular contract as it is that number which uses the device. All was understood ( I was assured ) but soon after I was contacted to effect these simple changes we realized that the consultant only swapped the numbers on the sim cards and my wife now receives calls meant for my son and vice versa. This is costing me R 200.00. I also upgraded a third line on my contract for my youngest daughter as a present for having been promoted at school and received a faulty Sony M 5 handset ( the camera does not function properly ). I reported this and attempts for collection have failed thus far, I have been waiting for the couriers since 18 December 2015 and endless promises. Unbelievably I have a third issue which fortunately I was able to sort out with one of the Cell c stores and also deserves a mention but the above two needs more urgent attention. CONRAD [protected]
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.