[Resolved] Cell Cfaulty sim cards

My cell number is [protected]
I was on holiday in Cape Town when my phone indicated "no service"
I went down to Tygervalley Cell C on the 6th January and did a sim swap for R114.00
Exactly a week later the same thing happens NO SERVICE
Now in Hout Bay I went to the Cell C store there and was told the sim was faulty and that I would have to pay R114.00 again as trying to get a credit this time of the year was going to be a problem.
Not Three days later the sim fails AGAIN..I have a Microsoft Phone purchased from your Lakeside Mall Cell C store and use a Vodacom sim as a backup.
After swappimg the sims in different ports I had the sme result..NO SERVICE

This morning 17th January I go to Lakeside Mall Cell C and was attended to by "Rose"
Rose had her back to me most of the time as she was fidgeting with her cell p[hone and was very blaze and abrupt. She tells me my phone is faulty without even checking it.
I asked her for a Cell C sim so I can show her its the sim to which she replied "I dont Have One" Now fed up by her lack of compassion and her attitude I raised my voice which miraculously produced a sim card.
I put the card in my phone and guess what ?? It worked...
She then told me if I wanted a sim swap then I must pay again ..
I said why ?? Because this is a different franchise she replied.
My next question baffled me when I asked her that if I purchase a new sim card and it failed again what would then happen.
I must hand in my phone for repair she said right after I proved to her that the phone was working.
Realizing I was going to get nowhere with here I asked her for a new sim which I said I would p[ay for and would take up the matter with Cell C
She asked me for my ID which I did not have on me only the receipt from the last purchase.
I cant help you without your ID she said as she turned her back on me once again.
For the record my contract is up for renewal in two months and guess what ?? I am cancelling..
You should seriously think about how you recruit your staff
Shaun Burger
[protected] Vodacom because CELL C DOESNT WORK

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hi Shaun, thank you for making contact with us. The matter has been escalated and our team will be calling you to assist. ^NS

Sh