[Resolved] Cell C / cell c fibre
I signed up for Cell C Fibre last year 1 April 2017, where I was told that the charges for my free router and installation will be inclusive in my monthly charge for a year. This was not the case I am now told this router and installation charge is paid over 2 years. This was totally misleading on the agents part and I would like this followed up.
Agents name: Florence
My second complaint is that I am now being over billed for my C- fiber contract. There was an offer with my fibre contract that entailed I would receive a sim card with 1gb of data for 12 months. That sim card should have cancelled after the 12 months but I am still being billed on a pay as you go basis for the sim card. This has drastically inflated my fibre subscription from 849p/m to 939p/m. I have called in many times to have this sorted out but it has continued.
I have also called in to CANCEL my fibre contract but this has not been done. Please help.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2018
Dear Mr Naidoo
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We would like to assist.
Kindly email your ID number to [protected]@cellc.co.za
We will look into it and revert back.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom