[Resolved] Cell C / cell c fibre

Hi

I signed up for Cell C Fibre last year 1 April 2017, where I was told that the charges for my free router and installation will be inclusive in my monthly charge for a year. This was not the case I am now told this router and installation charge is paid over 2 years. This was totally misleading on the agents part and I would like this followed up.

Agents name: Florence
[protected]

My second complaint is that I am now being over billed for my C- fiber contract. There was an offer with my fibre contract that entailed I would receive a sim card with 1gb of data for 12 months. That sim card should have cancelled after the 12 months but I am still being billed on a pay as you go basis for the sim card. This has drastically inflated my fibre subscription from 849p/m to 939p/m. I have called in many times to have this sorted out but it has continued.

I have also called in to CANCEL my fibre contract but this has not been done. Please help.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2018

Dear Mr Naidoo

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would like to assist.

Kindly email your ID number to [protected]@cellc.co.za

We will look into it and revert back.

^YM