[Resolved] Cell C / cancel my contract

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have been trying to cancel my contract and I am not receiving any help. I went to cell c store in Mpumalanga Ilanga mall to cancel my contract, I spoke to one of your agents named Shekiena on the phone and promised to cancel it and offered me a R29 monthly package. To my surprise on the 1st of September I received airtime. I called the cancelation department on the 3rd and queried the airtime and they transferred me Shekiena again who apologized for not canceling it and clearly stated that it was her fault and promised to do an immediate cancelation. She then told me that the last debit will be around R162 this month and on the 18th she will send the 29 package in my phone. I then received a statement stating a debit amount of R405. I called Yesterday at around 9 am, I spoke to one of your agent and promised to do an immediate transfer and will call me back but he never did. I then called again around 3pm spoke to someone else who promised to listen to the recordings and then call me but she never did. Today I called again and I was transferred to Busi a team leader or Manager from KZN so I was told, who promised to fix it and call me before the end of the day but she never did. I then called again spoke to a guy called Jabu and said he will send an email to Busi then she will call me before she knocks of but she dint. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS CONTRACT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... AND I DON'T WANT YOUR R29 PACKAGE ANYMORE...

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2018

Dear TshepiAnathi

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding a cancellation request.
    Please email us the Cell C + alternative number we can reach you on to sm@cellc.co.za.

^NZ

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2018

Dear Thabo

Thank you for getting in touch.

Kindly, forward the proof of payment, Cell C number + an alternative contact number to sm@cellc.co.za

Our team will assist.

^NT

Ts
Sep 21, 2018

Comments

• Th
      1st of Oct, 2018

Guys i called in for a cancellation fee on last week which i paid on the 28/09/2018, i called in to check if the payment is reflecting, which it was confirmed but now i was told the contract is still active...i have been transferred to the contract department but i cant go through ever since morning. Please help because i dont want any debit order going off my account month end since i paid this in full