Cell C — itemized billing on non-existent contract
I had two contracts with Cell C, but ported one of them to Vodacom around 6 weeks ago. My most recent invoice from Cell C still shows the ported number, with zero call charges, but an R18.86 itemised billing charge. The call centre can't even find the contract on their system, because it no longer exists.
I was transferred to the billing accounts department but was on hold for ages. I certainly am not going to pay for the call while I am on hold so that you can fix your mistake. Please get somebody to phone me to sort this out, I require a new invoice please.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom