Cell C / no service
My sim card was blocked due to the incorect puk number being entered five times as I attempted to contact cell c but go no prompt to speak to a consultant.
I eventually found the number to type into the phone online and spoke to a consultant. I was advised to email my complaint. I received a reply stating that a new sim card would be delivered to me, at no cost.
The sim card was not delivered and I telephoned cell c and was told that it is "on the way".
I have sent about 15 emails to them and they have received my emails but, nobody replies to me.
I advised them that I was going to cancel my account and still received no response.
I have two contracts with cell c and last night, while attempting to make a call, received an sms advising me that my account had not been paid.
I sent them an email this morning advising them of the sms received and, that my account has been paid every month. The email was received and yet again, no response from cell c.
I have now canceled the stop order with my bank as I have had no service for 2 months and have been billed for it.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - online data purchased
- Cell C - fibre
- Cell C - over charged monthly billing for 11 months and charging me over r5000
- Cell C - paid up contract
- Cell C - cell phone upgrade - wrong cell phone delivered