Cell C / no service

1 South Africa Review updated:

My sim card was blocked due to the incorect puk number being entered five times as I attempted to contact cell c but go no prompt to speak to a consultant.

I eventually found the number to type into the phone online and spoke to a consultant. I was advised to email my complaint. I received a reply stating that a new sim card would be delivered to me, at no cost.

The sim card was not delivered and I telephoned cell c and was told that it is "on the way".

I have sent about 15 emails to them and they have received my emails but, nobody replies to me.

I advised them that I was going to cancel my account and still received no response.

I have two contracts with cell c and last night, while attempting to make a call, received an sms advising me that my account had not been paid.

I sent them an email this morning advising them of the sms received and, that my account has been paid every month. The email was received and yet again, no response from cell c.

I have now canceled the stop order with my bank as I have had no service for 2 months and have been billed for it.

Ki

Comments

• Ta
      30th of Dec, 2014

Its been almost a month since i received my new phone and after almost 5 phone calls A DAY to Cell C and putting my trust into a supervisors hands that he will assist me so that i dont have to deal with the call center and still i am not on my new contract and i get no feed back what so ever. No one in that company can tell me what the problem is or why it can not be fixed and in the meantime its costing me every week. Irate just doesnt explain my frustration and dealing with incompetent staff that clearly are not trained to do customer care leads to running around in circles and problems not being sorted out. Does Cell C not have a turn around time for sorting out problems. Why send a sms saying you have received my query and someone will get back to me once it has been resolved and no one ever does. I have a verbal recorded contract with Cell C and your company is in breech. Worst service ive ever received!!!