[Resolved] Cell Cbad customer service!!!

Yesterday (16/05/2017) my sim stopped working. I took out the battery and sim card and restarted my phone, but it still did not work. I also took my friends sim card and inserted in my phone to see if the problem wasn't my phone, but it worked 100%, when I inserted my sim into his phone, it still did not work. So today I went to CELL C The Grove and the guy told me that I need to do a sim swap and pay R115.00. Why should I pay when it your faulty sim, i never take out my sim and my phone did not fall, so how could you charge me more money? I already pay R500.00 per month on my contract?

What happened to customer service?????

I had my MTN sim card for 7 years and nothing like this ever happened. When my contract ends, you are definitely loosing my business.

This is pathetic. STOP chasing money and get a better customer relationship!!!

I need someone to contact me ASAP

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017

Dear Ms. Ginabell

Thank you for posting to us.

Kindly forward your query + Cell C number to [protected]@cellc.co.za, we will get in touch with you to assist.

^BM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 18, 2017

Dear Ms Ginabell

SIM cards are after all electronic components and as such are prone to damage. This could be due to electric shock from the battery, static electricity discharge or even corrosion if exposed to humidity.

We would really like to assist you but have still not received your contact details. Please forward your details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Regards