Celcom Broadband / installation problem
Have called your helpdesk more than 3 times and have spoken to Cik Ijah (2x), En Hasli, Cik Ain and various occasions to request for the installation of Celcom broadband for my site office in Shah Alam. 1st time called was informed that the cost was RM499. The next day, on 25/2/09, when I went to your center at PKNS to sign up, I was informed that the price was RM699. I was shocked at the increase in price within 24 hours! Anyway, was advised to call up the help desk as sometimes there are promotions. Therefore, I called up on the afternoon of 25/2/09 and spoke to Cik Ijah again and she told me that the price was RM299 and will arrange for one of the account mgrs to see me within 5 days. But up till now, I have not heard anything from anyone.
Is it so difficult to install Celcom broadband? What kind of service you are offering. Frankly, if I have other alternatives besides Celcom broadband, I will not hesitate to change. Your service, I am sorry to say is very, very, very disappointing and frustrating and has put a very bad impression on such a name as Celcom.
More Celcom Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Celcom - worst customer service 
- Celcom Broadband - internet connection speed 
- Celcom Broadband - paying for services not rendered 
- Celcom - celcom identity theft 
- Celcom - customer service 
- Celcom - wireless broadband
- Celcom - package cannot change
- Celcom Axiata - refund payment
- Celcom Axiata - dispute payment
- Celcom Axiata - unethical behavior, poor service and unknown call