Celcom Broadband — paying for services not rendered
After subscribing to the Celcom RM129/mth package for broadband access, I am unable to even connect to their network for any service (surfing). I tried connecting at different times of the day but I encountered problems especially from 8pm onwards. After calling their hotline, they told me that they are upgrading their 3G network from that time till 30th June which means I am unable to connect everyday till 30th June from 8pm - 2am (which incidentally is the time which I need to use broadband).
This is absolutely outrageous because I am paying RM129/mth for services NOT rendered and they are not even going to rebate me 1 month's subscription (assuming that the problem will last until 30th June) let alone cancel the contract. They will not allow me to cancel the contract and if I do, I will have to pay a fine... for something which I did not use and services not rendered.
Customer service personnel that I spoke to is Christina and Mohd Shahrul (manager).
More Celcom Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Celcom - worst customer service
- Celcom Broadband - internet connection speed
- Celcom - celcom identity theft
- Celcom - customer service
- Celcom Broadband - poor connection
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - complaint
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - langganan internet
- Celcom Xpac - deduction credit by sms
- Celcom - refund status
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - overcharged bill september 2018