Having problems with Celcom Axiata?

Celcom Axiata reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 20, 2008. The latest review Celcom refund charge 1time only for its own mistake?? was posted on Apr 12, 2021. The latest complaint money just stolen with no use of anything was resolved on Dec 02, 2014. Celcom Axiata has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 179 reviews. Celcom Axiata has resolved 30 complaints.

Celcom Axiata Customer Service Contacts

1111 (Customer Service)
+60 196 011 111 (Non-Celcom)
+60 372 002 222 (General Line)
№ 6, Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 46200

Celcom Axiata Complaints & Reviews

Celcomcelcom misleads and cons

Celcom: The Master of Conning

Celcom broadband service is full of booby traps and surreptituous additions of fees. With a contract-free broadband internet service, there is supposed to be no termination fee at all. However, the real 'termination fee' is based on the monthly outstanding balance prior to termination. And the monthly outstanding balanced is calculated cheapest at RM98 per month. This means that your minimum termination fee will be RM 98. On top of that, they never send you any notifications. If there is, beware that they will be quite obscure and possibly in the junk folder of email. If you did not take note of the monthly invoice, they will not remind you until the next month. This result in continuous accumulation of unpaid monthly fees, which is done unknown to the user. And if you do leave it for 3 months, it can go up to RM300++. AT THE END, IF YOU DO TERMINATE THIS SO CALLED 'CONTRACT-FREE' BROADBAND SERVICE, YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THE MODEM AND END UP WITH NOTHING.

ASK YOURSELF:
DO YOU WANT TO PAY RM 98 FOR A MOBILE BROADBAND SERVICE THAT NEVER REACH EVEN 50% OF THEIR STATED AVERAGE SPEED, AND GET THROUGH ALL FRUSTRATION TRYING HARD JUST TO GET YOUR EMAIL PAGE LOADED ON THE WEB BROWSER?
THE NUMBER OF DISCONNECTIONS IS ALL SO ASTRONOMICAL (NOT ACCENTUATING). IT CAN BE CONCLUDE THAT THE NORMAL SPEED IS AT 0KBPS.

CELCOM HAS TRULY BECOME THE NUMBER ONE IN DISGRACING ITS OWN SERVICE.

SO TO AVOID ALL THESE VOMIT BLOOD, PLEASE KINDLY AVOID CELCOM FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND HEALTH.

Celcom — customer service

On 1st february 2011, I went to celcom blue cube located at the mall, kl. I went there to settle my bill as I...

Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhscheating customers

I supposed to get free phone from celcom since i just changed from maxis to celcom. As their promise, they will send the phone to my address company in 2 weeks time. However, now it's been more than 2 months but still didnt received. I have been complaint and asking few times to his manager of Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd, Khaleerurrahmaan, and his assistant. As usual, they will said you will received by next week. And again I called they said maybe stock not enough since year end. Lalalaalallaaa...I heard many reason and promises from them but still not received yet. They Celcom Mobile coming to my company and sell their products, now I heard from my colleagues, many of us still didnt get it.

Mahamad Abdul Rahman May 02, 2012

MY name is Mahamad bin Abdul Rahman, email address [email protected] . I am preparing an article on how CelcomAxiata
        Berhad cheated me and a few hundred thousands other customers with fake & misleading sms and phoney call charges that the customers never make . My first complaint was filed to Celcom on 04/12/2008 report No. C081204 - [protected] at Seberang Jaya Penang, Celcom branch. No action was taken . I filed many more complaints as time go by . Written complaint was filed on 06/04/12 to Branch Manager, Dato Sri Mohammed Shazalli bin Ramly ( Celcom CEO ) and other agencies.

My blog is: Mat Tekong . blogspot.com and should be ready in abt 2 weeks time . Iam slow because sometimes I am busy. You are most welcome . My phone is [protected]. Regards MAR.

Celcom Broadbandineffecient service and poor line

I susbscribe to Celcom broadband for 2 years now. Most of the time its superb line but recently started giving be lot of problems, I use the RM98/month package and it has 5G usage limit, and every month my usage is near or reaching 5G last 2 month same usage same thing I do but the usage exceeded only in 10 days!!! Cause me not to be ablr to server o do anything. And I try asking them reason all the can say is that the data processing shows this, they can't do much. I feel cheated, they can't explain what things I did to make such high usage, one of the days exceed 1.2G this is crazy.

My boradband modem check only shows 2G usage so how the hell do they stack 4 G to my usage? As of now after 10days 6.75G usage...
      Therefore please if those that know boycott CELCOM for their stupid package and explaination. I will definitely cancel this service.

Celcom Broadbandunstable connection

I had enough!!! I subscribed Celcom at least for 3 years from now...and still the internet sucks!!! I paid RM 128 per month which the promoter said it will constantly provide me with 1Mbps speed throughout the connection and I believe it!!! Until now, my computer has just shown a internet speed of 1.2Kbps! There are a BIG difference compared to the speed they promised!! Sometimes it even won't connect and I need the internet for my work!!! I had to go to a cyber cafe just to finish my proposal!!! If I still get this kind of slow and inefficient service I will guarantee that I will cut the Celcom broadband!!Fix and improved your internet connection please!!!

• Ze
            zerox12 Aug 04, 2012

Yes promoter always said guarantee this or that. They sound really confident what they said. But in fact they may not really know that much about the product...all they care is SALE. I encounter alot this kinda promoter who looks like a joke. I advise all consumer exercise ur judgement to avoid taken in by sweet talks promoter

• Li
            lionelchin87 Aug 20, 2011

c.bbbbb...y some time will auto off my internet...c.bbbbbbbbbbbb...i want cut my celcom broadband...fuk u ...1 month 1 pay for free?pay for like this like ?suck line?...

Celcom — celcom identity theft

I was planning to get an iphone 4, and want to keep my current number which is a celcom prepaid. Never...

Celcomjust cannot get basic function right

Having three mobile numbers for celcom, i also implemented a simple auto debit for this 3 accounts. First one and half years no issue, then all of a sudden, first my wife number they say bill is outstanding, then after much e mails and time wasted with their most ridiculous customer service, this resolved, then mine. What I cannot understand it is a auto debite for my credit card, all other utilities like telekom, tenaga have no rpoblem, only celcom. Lately since I was travelling, i had an issue went to closer outlet to pay in full, even after that I get calls /sms that bill is outstanding. Is there anything they can do right. Is there no way the CEO of this company can be reached. My mobile is [protected].

Celcom Broadbandbills, speed and customer service rep.

yea this is unbelievable. i subscribed to celcom broadband too.what my problems is the speed and the bills i subscribed to RM98 per month at 3.6 kbps .so the dealer said the first three months they will give me discounts RM30 meaning i only have to pay 68 for the first three months, they told lies this never happens i have to pay which was more than 98 per month, my bills was Rm 106 for first three months and then the speed the dealer told me this is the fastest it was fast at first but actually it didn't reach 3.6 like they promised but then after two weeks it was getting slower everything is so slow so then came bills for the 4th month, they texted me in celcom broadband it was rm179.55, unbelievable!!!so i made a call to celcom broadband customer service this guy was talking so fast how on earth can he be a customer service rep if he is talking that fast...i asked him why is my bill so sky high so he asked for this n that real name, mums name ic number he asked for the same questions GOD knows if he is really working, so i said how much is my bill so he said its RM142.00, so i was confused which one is real so i asked again why is it so expensive i didn't signed up for more than 98 per month, he told me i downloaded some message content that they sent n when i asked wht is this message content he said he couldn't tell me because he dont know how to find the original message number .so i said i never downloaded anything that sent to me by celcom he disagree n said yes i did, stupid thing...i was really mad so i told him i dont want celcom to send me any message or send any message that contain download link, i never download anything.so then he treated me so harsh n hung up.SO WHY IS IT CELCOM BOTHER RECORDING ALL THE CALLS MADE BY CUSTOMERS BUT DO THEY REALLY TAKE ACTIONS TO KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY AND I AM SAYING CELCOM IS A LIAR!!!

mohamed bin abu bakar Nov 22, 2012

Assalamualaikum? Saya Mohamed Bin Abu Bakar No. K/p: [protected]. No. akaun broadband [protected] [protected] ) minta pihak Celcom terminate broadband saya seperti yang dinyatakan dengan serta merta. Ini bermakna saya tidak akan bayar bulanan RM50.00 mulai hari ini 21 November 2012. Saya akan hubungi pihak tuan sekiranya mahu menyambung kembali perkhidmatan broadband. Sekian, terima kasih perkhidmatan yang telah diberikan.

• Ed
                eddie147 Nov 10, 2011

i, m celcom broadband user, currently your broadband speed and coverage was terrible if want open any video in you tube need to wait more than 15minutes to loading or buffering.I, m staying in nilai(tmn cempaka phase 2), Hope the particular person will take any action to solve my problem otherwise i will take my own decision to terminate the broadband services.tq

• Salam, im Mej shuhaimi @ Mohd Nasir bin Mat Daud No KP: T3003425. For your info saya adalah pengguna broadband celcom postpaid plan RM 68 per Month. On Mei 2010 if im not mistake im register 2 x broadband, One for me and One for my Wife but all on my Name. My wife already pay the bill on 6th Nov 10 but until she cant use the services. She already 3 time call the Celcom Center but they said i must call personelly. Im Facing problem because im now still at Khourtoum Sudan. Pls help me because im need to talk to my wife through internet. Pls let me know the result and i hope this problem can solves today. Thank u

Celcom Broadbandbroad band service form, terms & conditions

I registered celcom broadband service on [protected] on a shop on bottom floor of KLCC twin towers.

1) I met the same very annoyable problem since 2 years ago with another company. The problem is Words for the terms and conditions stated in of Celcom broadband service customer copy (refer to attachment titled "celcom 3") are very small (almost font size 3), do not have stated amount of fee for registration and this is totally out of control of ISO.

2) Moreover, the customer copy look like receipt but actually not a receipt which gave a lot of chances for dealers even their staffs in branches make irresponsible explanations to request customers to pay more than actual agreement's requirement. My problem is the dealer request me to pay RM68 more. I heard a girl made a police report saying that she received 1st month broadband fee cost her RM1000+++ which she cant believe because the dealer told her that service was free.

3) Celcom management call me and write to me few times after I made a complaint letter to them on 9-March-2010 but they never change the poor quality form which continue to give a lot of chances for dealer to cheat and it is very difficult to find poof after the bill come 1/2 or 1 month later.

4) They continue to say want to refund me but they insist do not write a letter of apology to me for refund. Since they did not write to admit that their celcom broadband customer copy's words for terms and conditions are very small and did not state clearly amount of fee for registration which can make a lot of chances for dealer to cheat, I do not want to get the refund otherwise they may say the form is not belong to their company and may sue me for cheating.

5) I hope ISO and other world organizations shall take the above-mentioned problem seriously because this kind of dishonest behaviour done by their dealer even their staffs can affect behaviours of uncountable customers also. Thank you.

• Cl
                  clarence y Nov 08, 2013

Not professional in dealing with legal issues. Celcom sent a notis tuntutan to me about claiming outstanding for broadband. However he just told me after 3 to 2 months termination and not even giving any call to me before sending notis tuntutan, not a right procedures. who knows this is fraud or not...
                  Celcom shall deal professional not like Along or some illegal institution, where you shall u send appropriate bill statement to us like MAXIS did before sending a notis tuntutan so we can check the validity, Not like illegal scheme, suing people if not paying, moreover it's just a matter of RM68.30. Are u kidding me?? a multinational corporation like Celcom is suing ur customer over a matter of RM68.30... why don't you send bill statements or calls before sending lawyer claiming like Maxis did, how do u expect us to know, do u think we have telepath if u not send bill statement.. I personally think the CEO of Celcom shall reorganize the corporation all over, i don't wish to see serious further deterioration in the future. Your competitor is Maxis, dude.

Mohd Syukri Sulaiman Feb 11, 2012

yeah, ive been cheated by those f*cking idiot too, when i call the care line they told i have been cheated(wtf you are talking you put your damn agent there) and said i gonna get to court if i don't pay the my rm76.50 bill for something that i don't even bother to use right now, seriously this ### company need to be given a piece of mind, why the consumer association doesn't act at all???we have the right to gain refund...may they rot in hell

• Na
                  natsumi_1985 Nov 05, 2010

Celcom Postpaidinefficient services

Before bill date due, they barred my account and impact my day to day business.
                Althought I make the payment imediately, initially they said within 30 minute, they will activate back.
                After 1 hour
                Call 2nd operator, and he tell me the same thing,
                After 3 hours
                Call back the 3rd operator, this time this fellow tell me the process may take 30 minute to 24 hours
                . Was it needed to taking so long to activate a number?
                Really Disapointed after change to celcom

Celcomworst service

I am Shaffiz from malaysia getting pissed off with the Celcom telecommunication provider in Malaysia. I am working abroad and once return back to malaysia I am stil using Celcom cellphone number [protected] which is has not being reload the airtime for a year. unfortunately once i return back to Malaysia than i reload and i can use it as usual such send a txt and call out but i cannot received any call or txt. I call the the celcom operator than he said my celcom line is in order and everything is activated. but i still cannot use. Today i went to Celcom Branch at Ipoh Green Twon and meet with the service operator name Linda. she mention it that my celcom number is not belong to me and she also mention that my sim card is not my excat number [protected]. once i make a call and show it to her than only she admit tat is my number. than i wait for almost 1 hour and she come back and tell me that the celcom number is not belong to me anymore and the celcom has been recycle the number and someone has been using the number and just regeistered on aug 18, 2009. But why my cellphone stil activate untill now and i can call out as usual eventhough she mention that I am not allow to use this number anymore? is so messy and make the customer like me in the losing part. Instead of their fault to deactivate my simcard. But to whom i need to complain for my rights? I need something back from celcom to pay my morality damages

• careline_CELCOM Mar 11, 2012

Lots of people saying that they already used MAXIS for a very long time but they don't know that their being "fool" by MAXIS...why...maybe you will say why I am saying like that...correct ??? so I will explain and reveal all
                      and i called it " THE SHOCKING TRUTH PART"
                      and this is the reading material for you to read so you can be sure about the product.and also you can
                      see by your self at :http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/plans/mnp_overview.php
                      so after you read and do your calculation you will become "OPEN MINDED"
                      and also I want to explain a little bit more :
                      that in this program you don't worry coz this is real promo from us to a few selected customers.
                      The Benefit are like these :
                      1. you get 10 RM Cashback/ month whole one year that mean 120 RM a year for you.
                      2. you get upto 30 % Discount from your monthly bill.
                      e.g : if your bill 50 RM a month you only pay 40 coz you get 10 Rm rebate.
                      if 150 RM [protected]% = 95 RM)

actually there are 3 stages of discount

30% Automatic Discount
                      - Total monthly usage: RM150 and above
                      - 10.5 sen/min Voice Call
                      - 8.4 sen/SMS

And all of discounts we also add 10 RM cashback a whole one year.
                      and about the discount as long as you use celcom.
                      so if you count you can save more, have a wider coverage and network.
                      also we do not have CONTRACT
                      we do not have PINALTY
                      we do not have DEPOSIT

so isn't great deal for you ????
                      so I meant if you can get more than your previous provider why not, right ???

THE BEST is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.
                      your MAINLINE GET 40 HOURS+3000 sms/MONTH
                      If you have SUBLINE number also your sub also have advantages such as :
                      40 hours FREE TALKING EVERY MONTH and 3000 SMS.Every Month only 15 RM.Also your SUBLINE can also become MAINLINE and get the same benefits like your MAINLINE
                      Rates
                      Staying absolutely together with your loved ones doesn't come with a high price

Items

35 sen/MMS to any network

Standard

COMPARE WITH PLAN 50 ALSO:
                      MAXIS :
                      Voice Call : maxis-maxis = 12 cents/minute (other Provider 18 cents / minute)
                      SMS : maxis-maxis = 5 Cents (other provider 15 Cents)

CELCOM with MAXIS number:Voice Call : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 10, 5 Cents FLAT RATE, NATION WIDE after 30 % Disc).
                      SMS : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 8, 4 Cents after 30 %)
                      Postpaid Plans Celcom Telco M Telco D
                      Total Payable Bill after automatic discount RM111
                      (RM150 - RM39) RM150 RM150
                      Savings RM39 Rm 0 Rm 0

DATA PLAN :
                      1 GIGA =38 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED.
                      3 GIGA = 58 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED
                      5 GIGA = 88 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED

Last you can imagine by your self with your usage every month
                      e.g : (200 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 130 RM, your saving 70 RM )
                      (300 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 200 RM, your saving 100 RM ),
                      THE MORE YOU USE, THE MORE YOU SAVING, AND THE LESS YOU PAY),
                      SO with your ammount every month you only have to pay less...correct...?? :)
                      than we also have lots of rewards for you, please you see by your self at : http://mobile.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/rewards.php?id=rewards_index
                      Also I give you an important Clue :
                      (off the record) WE DON'T HAVE CONTRACT, NO PINALTY SO YOU STILL CAN CHANGE YOUR PROVIDER IF NOT HAPPY, RIGHT ?? :)
                      BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAPPY USING CELCOM
                      AND ALSO THAT IS WAY CELCOM GET REWARD FROM MALAYSIAN GOVERMENT. :)

those are all that I want to inform you for detil you can look by your self to our website that I already gave you at above

Note : If you go to Celcom by your self you only can get to convert but you will not get the rebate and discount like I mentioned to you, also you have to pay register fee 20 RM and the SIM CARD will be charge to you.
                      If you have set your mind please give me your reply A.S.A.P
                      And if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. thanx

Here some tips for you for you get more about it

Best Regards,

Your Friend.

• Za
                      Zack99 Dec 17, 2011

Salam,
                      Saya adalah BEKAS pengguna setia Maxis selama hampir 10 tahun... Banyak perkara yang saya tidak puashati dengan Maxis dan sehingga akhirnya mereka menuduh saya tidak membayar Broadband sedangkan saya tidak pernah apply Broadband mereka!! Pelik betul, mereka paksa saya bayar walaupun jumlahnya hanya RM79, tetapi saya tidak pernah apply..Saya nekad tak akan bayar dan meminta mereka "waive" nilai tersenut. Memandangkan mereka tidak mahu "waive" nilai RM79 yang mereka tuduh saya itu, saya dapat rasakan Maxis tidak langsung menghargai saya sebagai pengguna setia 10 tahun ini. Lalu saya mengambil keputusan untuk bertukar ke Celcom. Setelah hampir setahun guna Celcom, saya dapati Celcom punya quality OK jer... Cuma satu benda yang saya realize, bil handphone saya semakin kurang walaupun membuat panggilan sama macam saya guna Maxis dulu... Kalau dgn Maxis, dah confirmed tiap2 bulan RM250 dan keatas..!! Tapi dengan Celcom, hanya diantara range RM90 ke RM110... Pelik jugak saya.. Bila saya selidiki, rupanya2 Celcom ni bagi rebate sana sini... Terima kasih Celcom kerana bagi rebate sana sini...!!! Padam muka Maxis, mereka telah hilang pengguna setia 10 tahun yang membayar RM250 setiap bulan hanya kerana mereka nak selamatkan "RM79"...Agak b***h Maxis nih kan...

• Pe
                      pembenci celcom Oct 17, 2011

saya adalah orang Malaysia jadi saya kena gunakan bahasa melayu sebagai bahasa perantara..kenapa line celcom sangat-sangat mengecewakan??saya baru saja bayar bill awal bulan oktober..rm192.mula-mula line memang okey tapi sekarang baru 17hb line sudah buat hal..nak buka you tube pn langsung tak dapat..celcom promosi bukan main manis cakap..minta bayar bill n0mbor 1 tapi line paling bodoh..saya akan tukar broadband ke maxis or digi..itu lagi baik daripada layan celcom ni..kalau korang bankrap jangan hairan..line korang tdk okey..nak tunggu orang bayar ke??orang baru jer bayar kot..damn celcom..keturunan aku takkn guna celcom lagi

Celcom Broadbandlousy connection

i've been using the 98RM/month promotion for celcom broadband for almost 1 1/2 months now. the 1st week was ok (of course lah!), then after the 2nd week, i received an sms, saying that im reaching my 5GB per month limit, then i viewed my usage via vodafone view usage menu, i just used 2GB for 2 weeks then the sms says they have the right to control my connection speed??? That means SLOWING DOWN! [protected]@#? man. then recently everytime i connect to the internet, after a few seconds or minutes I GET DISCONNECTED. that means i have to connect again and again just to continue on what im doing. TROUBLESOME LAH! Please CELCOM people, try to do what your advertisements says... AND GO TO COMPLAINT WEBSITES AND READ EVERY COMPLAINT FROM ALL YOUR CONSUMERS!!!

Mohd Halim Nov 20, 2010

I had been using this celcom broadband for more then 3 year, during my first and second year the service superb but now look very terrible, I call careline few times but the feedback i receive so disappointed because they said I have to wait another few due to my area congested and it need to be upgraded. When i as why i have to wait another 2 months they said because Celcom has no budget and have to wait another quarter. Is that true?

• On
                        ongXXX Jul 19, 2010

Why speed become lousy? My X say he want complaint this problem to lawyer. Then, all company working well stop down. My grandmother spend her money buy boardband to me, but suddenly connection speed become lousy.then, come a message write ""Dear customer, you have exceeded the 5GB/month usage (celcom FUP). Pls purchase additional volume or we reserve the ringht to control your boardband speed. TQ"". I think, this is cheap customer to buy boardband right? Ehen, after 1 week ago, the become lousy and more lousy!!! My dad become angry, he said he want use until one month coming soon, he will throw the boardband into rubbish bin. So, i also angry! [email protected]#! man. So, you all people, dont be cheap by this Celcom Boardband about RM68/- only!

Jaychan Jan 20, 2010

[email protected] Chew Su Fong VP Customer Service

• Da
                        Dannys12345 Sep 29, 2009

Just so you know, there is a way to bypass the 5 GB problem. I cannot tell you or everyone will know and I cannot download movies anymore. Believe me there is a very simple and free way.

Celcom Broadbandcan any body help

i new in computer firm, my customer wanted to apply broadband, so i introduced celcom and he keeps complaining what damn slow and he called me every midnight to complaine about he can't even access to internet, slow or always disconnect. he asks me to pay back. i already complained to celcom but they can't do anything. who can help me pls .

Jaychan Jan 20, 2010

[email protected] - Chew Su Fong VP Customer Service

• Wi
                          Wilfr Sep 13, 2009

Every celcom 3g user having problem, can't change they fact they don't really taking care of their customer, that's why in their website there no such thing CUSTOMER SERVICE/CUSTOMER CARE option where customer can deal directly with them online.

They know user don't have other choice, celcom price is cheaper, size limit is larger.

Celcom Broadband — poor connection

Oh please, celcolm, I beg you! Please at least let me to connect to internet even its speed is unbearable...

Celcom — worst customer service

I made complains every month for 4 months over their online payment service portal that I could not pay by my...

Celcom Broadbandinstallation problem

Have called your helpdesk more than 3 times and have spoken to Cik Ijah (2x), En Hasli, Cik Ain and various occasions to request for the installation of Celcom broadband for my site office in Shah Alam. 1st time called was informed that the cost was RM499. The next day, on 25/2/09, when I went to your center at PKNS to sign up, I was informed that the price was RM699. I was shocked at the increase in price within 24 hours! Anyway, was advised to call up the help desk as sometimes there are promotions. Therefore, I called up on the afternoon of 25/2/09 and spoke to Cik Ijah again and she told me that the price was RM299 and will arrange for one of the account mgrs to see me within 5 days. But up till now, I have not heard anything from anyone.

Is it so difficult to install Celcom broadband? What kind of service you are offering. Frankly, if I have other alternatives besides Celcom broadband, I will not hesitate to change. Your service, I am sorry to say is very, very, very disappointing and frustrating and has put a very bad impression on such a name as Celcom.

• Ju
                            justacomment Mar 23, 2009

Actually, it is not that difficult. Depending on what you need it for. If this is for office use and for many users, you will need to have the WiFi Router package. Also depending whether you use below 5Gb of data per month. If you do, then, it would be the RM139 package. If exceeding, it would be the RM299 package. There is a tenure of 18 months. And if for any reason that you are not satisfied, just return the unit is 7 days to the location you purchase it from. I also think that some of the dealers are trying to con you with their uncertified modems. Just insist on getting Huawei Certified Modems only. You can see from the back of the modem that it has a Sirim Sticker and also a Celcom Broadband sticker. To ensure that it is not forged, once you purchase, log in to www.myhuawei.com and do a verification.
                            Information on this package is on http://www.celcom.com.my/cep/xresources/CelcomCORP/broadband/html/wireless_bundle.html

If you need to know more, check out www.celcom.com.my/broadband.

Margaret Mar 15, 2009

Hopefully, I will receive a favourable reply towards Celcom customer service.

Celcom 3gtotally worst service

I'm starting to using celcom 3g since last week, and since there's no wifi or any other internet connection, including other wireless broadband provider here, so I'm stuck with only Celcom's 3G internet service.

I'm using their daily RM6/day services as I'm only using the internet when I just needed it, especially for assignment and work.

But what getting me frustrated is that the connection is always unstable, and it gives me speed like 0.55kb/s while I'm at full 3G connection reception.

What's more I keep getting "Service Error", "Retrieved Code Not Listed Error" and more bullcrap errors.

What is Celcom doing? They keep getting new customers everyday but their services keep dropping like dirt, it's seriously frustrating.

Their motto on "fastest, widest... are nothing but ###.

• Az
                              azhar4478 Feb 28, 2010

I totally agreed to the comment given by them. I'm also one of CELCOM broadband subcribers. When I first start using the service 2 months ago, it is still acceptable even though I notice the connection is good at certain period of time.
                              But now, even I'm always using them day and nite, the connection speed is very bad. It's very hard to get more than 25% connection speed.
                              I don't feel I'm getting for what I'm paying for.
                              We as consumer understand that there is an increase on their subscribers, but they have to do something on the existing customers.
                              Even we are using prepaid celcom broadband, but we should get what we paid for. Atleast if we can get minimum 50% of the connection, it should be sufficient enough. Because I still can watch videos with such connections.
                              Celcom keep on promoting their ANP saying CELCOM is the fastest, widest coverage but what are we getting as your customers? Unless celcom is giving us discounts. Does anyone agrees with me here?

• Fa
                              Fadli Sep 22, 2009

Me too. I subscribed for celcom a month ago and what happened? after two weeks of subscribing I got error in connecting. The error says "No service" and when I checked from my mac logs it says, "Max Request Reply". Celcom is the worst plan I ever subscribed.

Celcom Broadband — internet connection speed

I subscribed the celcom broadband which cost RM98 per month 3.6 Mbbps. But when connecting to the web the...

Celcom Broadband — paying for services not rendered

After subscribing to the Celcom RM129/mth package for broadband access, I am unable to even connect to their...