Complaints & Reviews

unnecessary bills

I been a CELCOM customer for few years now. So many unnecessary changes been made toward their customers. This issue already been complained and asked CELCOM staffs, but the answer is smile and they are not the one who made the rule. Below are few of their evil techniques to extort customers money.
1) Voice mail service- How many of us asked for voice many services? Hardly any one of us requested for voice mail services from them. But if you call someone or unable to reach them number, your call will be diverted to voice mail. why voice mail? so CELCOM can charge you money! You can count how many times did your call reached voice mails. Can you imagine now, how much do CELCOM suck your money till date? By the way all the telecom providers in malaysia, MAXIS, DIGI ETC using same dirty tricks, I am more concern about CELCOM because I am CELCOM user.

2) If you want to check your call made in a month( bil terperinci), you need to pay money. CELCOM charge RM 3.00. Is it logic for a service provider to ask money to show the list of call made by customers. Isn't it consumers right to check the bill before they pay. I think in the future, they are not going tell you much your total bills. If you want to know your bills you need to pay money too.

Do the Govt knew about all these scam or they dont want to disturb all these Big Players to extract money from public?

Wake up Malaysians, don't let all these evil Big Players extort your penny. Its your bloody money, start to question them back. Know your rights and speak them out. At least those big players will start to realize Malaysia do know their rights and have gut to question them.

Titaniumface

• Ti
    titaniumface Jun 01, 2011

Titaniumface

• Sk
    skyb1ue Jun 11, 2011

Do check your usage (for phone internet), they can tell you your average usage and dont pay for what you do not need.

• Fe
    Felixia Yee Oct 14, 2015

i wanna complain that i have been reload RM40+ celcom.i had no receive any credit from it.i had make payment from Qoo10 but i never receive any notification.please reply me a.s.a.p...

celcom customer service

I would like to share my recent experience with celcom customer service:

6/5/2011 – i paid my latest celcom bill via maybank2u.
9/5/2011 – i apply to porting my no to other service provider. (being offered better plan)
10/5/2011 – other service provider inform me that my request to porting my no denied by celcom. asked to contact celcom.

10/5/2011 – contacted celcom customer service (1111) to know the reason my porting denied. being told because i havent settle the bill yet. asked to email payment receipt. did that. contact 1111 again after a while to know the status. being told email no longer in used, asked to faxed. did that. after a while called 1111 again to check the status. being told faxed not received, even though my fax machine says fax send and completed to celcom axiata. faxed the receipt again twice just in case, still not received by celcom.

feel unhappy. feel like celcom dont want to acknowledge my payment. being made to understand maybank2u payment will be updated instantly but this already passed 4 days. check maybank statement, money being deducted from account. where this money goes to if celcom does not receive it? register complaint to celcom online. celcom acknowledge the complain.

11/5/2011 – called 1111 again if my payment received. negative. try to checked if faxed received. no definite answer instead person online mumbling about my registered complain and told my complain will take few days to be handled. i just want to know if yesterday fax received. faxed the receipt again. and will call them again tomorrow to check.

feeling victimised and frustrated for being treated like stupid. Feel like celcom doesnt like me to porting (switch to other service provider).

So you people out there just be careful. if you dont have any issue you are ok but once you need to contact celcom customer service, your frustration may begin. maybe that what they want so that you wont bother them... maybe?

p/s - dato' sri shazali, please look into celcom customer service. its ruining your reputation.

Dear logi,
    I had heard about your "story" above.and also we're really sorry to hear that.
    to make you happy again, please tell you story with online CS at :
    [email protected]
    I believe we can make better for you.
    thanx
    also introduce our newest plan CELCOM EXEC 50

• Salam 1 Malaysia. Saya sebagai pengguna tetap celcom ingin membuat aduan. Untuk makluman pihak tuan, di Kampung Wang Perah, Mukim Kubang Pasu, 06000 JITRA Kedah masih lagi tiada rangkaian. Walaupun telah sekian lama penggunaan telefon mudah alih digunakan, tetapi masih tiada pihak yang berkenaan membuat pemantauan untuk menyemak rangkaian di kawasan kampung kami. Untuk pengetahuan, pencawang yang terdekat dengan kawasan ini ialah di Kampung Jeragan yang jaraknya lebih kurang 7KM. Oleh itu, mohon jasa baik pihak tuan membuat pemantauan di kawasan tersebut kerana majoriti penduduk di kawasan tersebut menggunakan telefon mudah alih. Jika boleh, mohon pihak tuan membuat pemasangan pencawang yang baru di kawasan tersebut. Sekian, terima kasih..
    Pihak tuan boleh menghubungi saya di talian 0194255237 untuk maklumat lanjut.

rude staff and extremely poor customer service!

Why is celcom being so difficult in handling line migration? Only after registration, I was told I had to wait 24 hours before my line could be activated. Now that it's been well past 24 hours, I am told I have to wait three to five working days. What's the problem, celcom?? And while we're on the subject, why are your staff so incredibly rude and unable to communicate well? They struggle in speaking english and some in bahasa malaysia as well. What kind of standards do you people have in hiring staff? You're a telecommunications company, for crying out loud!! Please step your game up.

• careline_CELCOM Mar 11, 2012

Lots of people saying that they already used MAXIS for a very long time but they don't know that their being "fool" by MAXIS...why...maybe you will say why I am saying like that...correct ??? so I will explain and reveal all
    and i called it " THE SHOCKING TRUTH PART"
    and this is the reading material for you to read so you can be sure about the product.and also you can
    see by your self at :http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/plans/mnp_overview.php
    so after you read and do your calculation you will become "OPEN MINDED"
    and also I want to explain a little bit more :
    that in this program you don't worry coz this is real promo from us to a few selected customers.
    The Benefit are like these :
    1. you get 10 RM Cashback/ month whole one year that mean 120 RM a year for you.
    2. you get upto 30 % Discount from your monthly bill.
    e.g : if your bill 50 RM a month you only pay 40 coz you get 10 Rm rebate.
    if 150 RM (150-10-30% = 95 RM)

actually there are 3 stages of discount

30% Automatic Discount
    - Total monthly usage: RM150 and above
    - 10.5 sen/min Voice Call
    - 8.4 sen/SMS

And all of discounts we also add 10 RM cashback a whole one year.
    and about the discount as long as you use celcom.
    so if you count you can save more, have a wider coverage and network.
    also we do not have CONTRACT
    we do not have PINALTY
    we do not have DEPOSIT

so isn't great deal for you ????
    so I meant if you can get more than your previous provider why not, right ???

THE BEST is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.
    your MAINLINE GET 40 HOURS+3000 sms/MONTH
    If you have SUBLINE number also your sub also have advantages such as :
    40 hours FREE TALKING EVERY MONTH and 3000 SMS.Every Month only 15 RM.Also your SUBLINE can also become MAINLINE and get the same benefits like your MAINLINE
    Rates

20 sen/min

35 sen/MMS to any network

COMPARE WITH PLAN 50 ALSO:
    MAXIS :
    Voice Call : maxis-maxis = 12 cents/minute (other Provider 18 cents / minute)
    SMS : maxis-maxis = 5 Cents (other provider 15 Cents)

CELCOM with MAXIS number:Voice Call : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 10, 5 Cents FLAT RATE, NATION WIDE after 30 % Disc).
    SMS : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 8, 4 Cents after 30 %)
    Postpaid Plans Celcom Telco M Telco D
    Total Payable Bill after automatic discount RM111
    (RM150 - RM39) RM150 RM150
    Savings RM39 Rm 0 Rm 0

DATA PLAN :
    1 GIGA =38 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED.
    3 GIGA = 58 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED
    5 GIGA = 88 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED

Last you can imagine by your self with your usage every month
    e.g : (200 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 130 RM, your saving 70 RM )
    (300 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 200 RM, your saving 100 RM ),
    THE MORE YOU USE, THE MORE YOU SAVING, AND THE LESS YOU PAY),
    SO with your ammount every month you only have to pay less...correct...?? :)
    than we also have lots of rewards for you, please you see by your self at : http://mobile.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/rewards.php?id=rewards_index
    Also I give you an important Clue :
    (off the record) WE DON'T HAVE CONTRACT, NO PINALTY SO YOU STILL CAN CHANGE YOUR PROVIDER IF NOT HAPPY, RIGHT ?? :)
    BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAPPY USING CELCOM
    AND ALSO THAT IS WAY CELCOM GET REWARD FROM MALAYSIAN GOVERMENT. :)

those are all that I want to inform you for detil you can look by your self to our website that I already gave you at above

Note : If you go to Celcom by your self you only can get to convert but you will not get the rebate and discount like I mentioned to you, also you have to pay register fee 20 RM and the SIM CARD will be charge to you.
    If you have set your mind please give me your reply A.S.A.P
    And if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. thanx

Here some tips for you for you get more about it

Best Regards,

Your Friend.

Jacinta Francis Jun 30, 2014

Dear Mr/Ms,

Re: Complaint Regarding Changing My Celcom Line To U Mobile

With reference to the above, I would like to inform that there has been more then 2 months delay to change my Celcom number to U Mobile. First I went to Taman segar Celcom branch to change my Celcom number to U Mobile. They charged me about RM 70.00 and they said within a week I will be able to use U Mobile sim.

I waited about a month nothing happened.I went to Celcom again regarding this issue, they told me my line is supplementary line so the process failed. I was not satisfied about this and I checked in another Celcom branch, they told me my line is not a supplementary line and they will get in to an action regarding to this problem but up to today no results.

I look forward to your cooperation and hope that, this time some action will be taken.

layanan celcom

Saya Mahda Bin Adi, pelanggan setia celcom, saya sangat kecewa atas syarat-syarat yang telah di tetapkan oleh pihak celcom memandangkan celcom merupakan talian komunikasi gergasi di Malaysia, ini adalah berkenaan syarat yang telah dikenakan pihak celcom kepada pelanggannya untuk mengaktifkan semula talian yang akan di tamatkan(prepaid). Pihak celcom akan meminta pelanggan untuk membayar RM100 untuk pengaktifan semula. Pendapat saya mengatakan ini adalah membebankan bagi golongan kami yang tidak berkemampuan. Saya bagi pihak pelanggan celcom yang setia berharap agar pihak celcom dapat mempertimbangkan semula syarat tersebut sebagai kuasa besar dalam bidang komunikasi di Malaysia.Sekian Harap Perhatian.

• Fr
    FRANCIS VINCENT Jun 14, 2011

Could you please immediately stop sending me service message chargeable of RM4.00 such as MUNDIAL, ANGRY BIRDS RINGTONE, FREE Trutone ETC. ETC. to my handphone 0138978897. For your information, I have never request for such stupid messages! Everytime I reload my prepaid, you are deducting (stealing) RM4.00 from the amount I reloaded. Please investigate this failing which I'm going to lodge an official complaints to such ridiculous services... Please rectify IMMEDIATELY... TQ.
    Francis.

deduction credit by sms

~ recently i 've received sms from 'blind website', do no where come suddenly i notice my credit already automatic deducted without any reason. this cases already happen almost every time i top up my credit . pls find out what going on with your internal system.

speed is unbearable low

Oh please, Celcom, I beg you! Please at least let me to connect to internet even its speed is unbearable slow. Please do something about it. You make me so sick. I pay every month but i do not deserve what I am supposed to get.

• Go
    govind patidar Mar 03, 2011

my internet connection is new but internet speed is very low. please solve my problems.

• Go
    govind patidar Mar 03, 2011

my internet connection is new but inter net speed is very low. palease solve my ppronlems...

celcom misleads and cons

Celcom: The Master of Conning

Celcom broadband service is full of booby traps and surreptituous additions of fees. With a contract-free broadband internet service, there is supposed to be no termination fee at all. However, the real 'termination fee' is based on the monthly outstanding balance prior to termination. And the monthly outstanding balanced is calculated cheapest at RM98 per month. This means that your minimum termination fee will be RM 98. On top of that, they never send you any notifications. If there is, beware that they will be quite obscure and possibly in the junk folder of email. If you did not take note of the monthly invoice, they will not remind you until the next month. This result in continuous accumulation of unpaid monthly fees, which is done unknown to the user. And if you do leave it for 3 months, it can go up to RM300++. AT THE END, IF YOU DO TERMINATE THIS SO CALLED 'CONTRACT-FREE' BROADBAND SERVICE, YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THE MODEM AND END UP WITH NOTHING.

ASK YOURSELF:
DO YOU WANT TO PAY RM 98 FOR A MOBILE BROADBAND SERVICE THAT NEVER REACH EVEN 50% OF THEIR STATED AVERAGE SPEED, AND GET THROUGH ALL FRUSTRATION TRYING HARD JUST TO GET YOUR EMAIL PAGE LOADED ON THE WEB BROWSER?
THE NUMBER OF DISCONNECTIONS IS ALL SO ASTRONOMICAL (NOT ACCENTUATING). IT CAN BE CONCLUDE THAT THE NORMAL SPEED IS AT 0KBPS.

CELCOM HAS TRULY BECOME THE NUMBER ONE IN DISGRACING ITS OWN SERVICE.

SO TO AVOID ALL THESE VOMIT BLOOD, PLEASE KINDLY AVOID CELCOM FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND HEALTH.

customer service

On 1st february 2011, I went to celcom blue cube located at the mall, kl. I went there to settle my bill as I accidentally turned on my 3g throughout the night, thus the bill already reached its limit. I also intended to register for mobile broadband to prevent anything similar from happening, which I admit was my own negligence. I went there and gave my phone number to the customer service personnel on duty. His name is anuar. He disrespect me as a customer of celcom. I gave him the mobile number but he said the number does not exist in the system. I told him that is impossible because I have been using the number for a long time and recently I made a series of engagement with celcom and I am very sure that they have my number everytime I contacted them. I told him probably the system was down and that is the reason he could not trace my number. He pushed the monitor's screen roughly towards me, and he said as if I accused him of cheating and that is the reason I did not believe him. I asked him whether I ever mentioned or accused him of cheating me, and he admitted that there was none. He said because I refused to believe in the matter. He was very rude and regardless whether he is a celcom staff or not, he brings the image of celcom. He was rude, disrespectful and lazy. After a series of unfortunate encounters with celcom service representatives, I demand that the company improve their services. We pay money.

• Ab
    ABDUL MUIZ BIN MATUSOP Apr 03, 2011

to check received message and sent item message of 0148861259 number

• 12
    12ABC May 01, 2011

SAYA DARI KUANTAN SAYA TIDAK BERPUASHATI DENGAN LAYANAN CELCOM BLUE CUBE KUANTAN.STAFF DITEMPAT ITU SANGATLAH KURANG AJAR.DA BANYAK KALI STAFF TEMPAT TU BERSIKAP DEMIKIAN
    STAFF CINA PEREMPUAN RAMBUT PENDEK:APABILA SAYA BERCAKAP DENGANNYA SEDIKIT PUN X PANDANG ARAH SAYA, DIA SAMBIL BUAT KERJA LAIN..APABILA ADA CUSTOMER LAIN MASUK TYA HAL BROADBAND DIA SEGERA TINGGAL SAYA DI COUNTER SEDANGKAN SAYA TANYA DIA BELUM HABIS JWB LAGI.MCM TU KE CUSTOMER SERVIS??? TANYA APA SEMUA TAK TAU.
    APABILA DI SELIDIK SAYA DAPATI COMPANY TERSEBUT ADALAH MICRO GENIUS TELECOMUNICATION (001026900-U) YANG TERTERA DI ATAS KEDAI TERSEBUT
    SAYA BERHARAP AGAR PIHAK TUAN DAPAT AMBIL TINDAKAN ATAS STAFF TERSEBUT KERANA AI BOLEH MEROSAKAKN NAMA BAIK CELCOM CUSTOMER SERVIS

• Co
    collin wong May 23, 2011

saya collin wong dari putera jaya, telipok kota kinabalu ingin memaklumkan kepada pihak tuan bahwa signal celcom postpaid saya 0168200809 apabila berada di dalam apartment adalah tidak ada. Apabila ada kawan call, mereka kata kenapa tak dapat. saya ada membuat aduan di no 1111, pada jam 4.30pm, 23/05/2011, mereka suruh saya tukar dari 3g kepada gsm tapi masih juga signal tak ada. harap di pihak tuan dapat check perkara ini.

• Sy
    syauzie Jun 02, 2011

sy nak tanya...sy nak check bil celcom broadband secara online...tp bila sy register utk dapatkan password di website online customer service, celcom x send pun ape2 password pd sy...jd macamana sy nak check bil sy...sapa2 yg tau tolong bntu ye...tq..

• St
    stephanieJane Dec 20, 2011

i had try several times to sign up in online customer service celcom but no password was send to my number. is there another ways to sign up in online customer service?

cheating customers

I supposed to get free phone from celcom since i just changed from maxis to celcom. As their promise, they will send the phone to my address company in 2 weeks time. However, now it's been more than 2 months but still didnt received. I have been complaint and asking few times to his manager of Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd, Khaleerurrahmaan, and his assistant. As usual, they will said you will received by next week. And again I called they said maybe stock not enough since year end. Lalalaalallaaa...I heard many reason and promises from them but still not received yet. They Celcom Mobile coming to my company and sell their products, now I heard from my colleagues, many of us still didnt get it.

Mahamad Abdul Rahman May 02, 2012

MY name is Mahamad bin Abdul Rahman, email address [email protected] . I am preparing an article on how CelcomAxiata
    Berhad cheated me and a few hundred thousands other customers with fake & misleading sms and phoney call charges that the customers never make . My first complaint was filed to Celcom on 04/12/2008 report No. C081204 - 10846509 at Seberang Jaya Penang, Celcom branch. No action was taken . I filed many more complaints as time go by . Written complaint was filed on 06/04/12 to Branch Manager, Dato Sri Mohammed Shazalli bin Ramly ( Celcom CEO ) and other agencies.

My blog is: Mat Tekong . blogspot.com and should be ready in abt 2 weeks time . Iam slow because sometimes I am busy. You are most welcome . My phone is 04-5752591. Regards MAR.

ineffecient service and poor line

I susbscribe to Celcom broadband for 2 years now. Most of the time its superb line but recently started giving be lot of problems, I use the RM98/month package and it has 5G usage limit, and every month my usage is near or reaching 5G last 2 month same usage same thing I do but the usage exceeded only in 10 days!!! Cause me not to be ablr to server o do anything. And I try asking them reason all the can say is that the data processing shows this, they can't do much. I feel cheated, they can't explain what things I did to make such high usage, one of the days exceed 1.2G this is crazy.

My boradband modem check only shows 2G usage so how the hell do they stack 4 G to my usage? As of now after 10days 6.75G usage...
Therefore please if those that know boycott CELCOM for their stupid package and explaination. I will definitely cancel this service.

unstable connection

I had enough!!! I subscribed Celcom at least for 3 years from now...and still the internet sucks!!! I paid RM 128 per month which the promoter said it will constantly provide me with 1Mbps speed throughout the connection and I believe it!!! Until now, my computer has just shown a internet speed of 1.2Kbps! There are a BIG difference compared to the speed they promised!! Sometimes it even won't connect and I need the internet for my work!!! I had to go to a cyber cafe just to finish my proposal!!! If I still get this kind of slow and inefficient service I will guarantee that I will cut the Celcom broadband!!Fix and improved your internet connection please!!!

• Li
    lionelchin87 Aug 20, 2011

c.bbbbb...y some time will auto off my internet...c.bbbbbbbbbbbb...i want cut my celcom broadband...fuk u ...1 month 1 pay for free?pay for like this like ?suck line?...

• Ze
    zerox12 Aug 04, 2012

Yes promoter always said guarantee this or that. They sound really confident what they said. But in fact they may not really know that much about the product...all they care is SALE. I encounter alot this kinda promoter who looks like a joke. I advise all consumer exercise ur judgement to avoid taken in by sweet talks promoter

celcom identity theft

I was planning to get an iphone 4, and want to keep my current number which is a celcom prepaid.
Never register any postpaid with any telco before.

Previously went to digi to port in my number to digi. Usually this process will take about 24 hours, but for my case 2 days still haven't being port in to digi. I called digi, they explain that the process is pending due to celcom. Digi said most likely I have outstanding bill. What the duck? I'm using prepaid.

So I called celcom, they explain that I have an outstanding bill amounting to about rm240. Allegedly somebody in kelantan has used my ic to register celcom back at 2002 and max it out till they cut it. Now im so damn pissed off.

I ask, "how can you allow somebody which probably have different face to use a stolen identity?". It is so damn simple and doesn't take a college grad to actually spot the difference of a picture. I said somehow celcom must be responsible for this stupid, incompetent staff who actually let this slip and live another day.

I have yelled countless of time during my conversation with the operator. No matter what I said, they will always blame it on the customer. They claimed it is my fault to let my identity card being copied by suspicious person. No wonder this guy became an operator, his intelligence only permits him to have this kind of job.

What is the point of having an identification card if you could not even tell the difference whether that person is the same in the ic? Furthermore it is mycard, probably the most advance id card in the world.

I could keep on blabbering until my throat bleeds, still won't change anything. I ask what I can I do to clear my name? He gives my instruction to make a police report. So I did a police report and went to nearest celcom center which is at menara atlan near klcc. The service is fast and friendly, but that won't be enough. The girl at the counter said the celcom operator did not give sufficient information, you will be needing more than just a police report. Ohh man, I just wasted my time at the police station and going to kl and pay parking for nothing. And it is not even my fault.

In case you're wondering you'll be needing about 6 documents. Fraud complaint form, (Which is only be available at celcom center, so most likely you will need to come twice) , original and copy of ic, birth certificate, police report, declaration of oath and utility bills. Not only I will be wasting my time on this documents but also my money. I ask, if the investigation proves that im innocent and found out that your staff is too stupid to identify people's faces, will there be any compensation on my time and money. Simple answer, no.

I would trade fast and friendly service with slow but intelligent and logical service anytime. There is no point in being friendly and fast, when you provide bad and stupid service like this.

So here I am, still in the midst of preparing the documents and after that wait for the investigation which may take months, years or forever.
I have lost my hope in retaining my old number and will move on to new numbers.

For those who use celcom, I just want to say to you that this corporation is run by idiots that will not be responsible for anything. I don't know about other telco, most likely they are the same. This is the fact of capitalism, the rich will try their best to suck everybody's money till they dry.

They only way we can win is that we spread the word around, and show them the power of the people.

• Br
    Bren Ooi Sep 17, 2015

Ohh, I am afraid I might facing the case exactly same with you. Totally agree with you, don't know what kind of investigation they have done. But put the blame to customer is the true. Really stupid.

• Ir
    irsyad basir Aug 13, 2017

bro my girlfriend has the same case with you. celcom as well. the was about rm60. celcom security is so week. i don;t how the hell does this happen, going to make a police report soon.

Anne Benjamin Sep 06, 2019

Totally worst company to deal with and report submit and they can cancel the report submitted and when you call them insufficient info. They don’t given call you and ask.

just cannot get basic function right

Having three mobile numbers for celcom, i also implemented a simple auto debit for this 3 accounts. First one and half years no issue, then all of a sudden, first my wife number they say bill is outstanding, then after much e mails and time wasted with their most ridiculous customer service, this resolved, then mine. What I cannot understand it is a auto debite for my credit card, all other utilities like telekom, tenaga have no rpoblem, only celcom. Lately since I was travelling, i had an issue went to closer outlet to pay in full, even after that I get calls /sms that bill is outstanding. Is there anything they can do right. Is there no way the CEO of this company can be reached. My mobile is [protected].

bills, speed and customer service rep.

yea this is unbelievable. i subscribed to celcom broadband too.what my problems is the speed and the bills i subscribed to RM98 per month at 3.6 kbps .so the dealer said the first three months they will give me discounts RM30 meaning i only have to pay 68 for the first three months, they told lies this never happens i have to pay which was more than 98 per month, my bills was Rm 106 for first three months and then the speed the dealer told me this is the fastest it was fast at first but actually it didn't reach 3.6 like they promised but then after two weeks it was getting slower everything is so slow so then came bills for the 4th month, they texted me in celcom broadband it was rm179.55, unbelievable!!!so i made a call to celcom broadband customer service this guy was talking so fast how on earth can he be a customer service rep if he is talking that fast...i asked him why is my bill so sky high so he asked for this n that real name, mums name ic number he asked for the same questions GOD knows if he is really working, so i said how much is my bill so he said its RM142.00, so i was confused which one is real so i asked again why is it so expensive i didn't signed up for more than 98 per month, he told me i downloaded some message content that they sent n when i asked wht is this message content he said he couldn't tell me because he dont know how to find the original message number .so i said i never downloaded anything that sent to me by celcom he disagree n said yes i did, stupid thing...i was really mad so i told him i dont want celcom to send me any message or send any message that contain download link, i never download anything.so then he treated me so harsh n hung up.SO WHY IS IT CELCOM BOTHER RECORDING ALL THE CALLS MADE BY CUSTOMERS BUT DO THEY REALLY TAKE ACTIONS TO KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY AND I AM SAYING CELCOM IS A LIAR!!!

• Salam, im Mej shuhaimi @ Mohd Nasir bin Mat Daud No KP: T3003425. For your info saya adalah pengguna broadband celcom postpaid plan RM 68 per Month. On Mei 2010 if im not mistake im register 2 x broadband, One for me and One for my Wife but all on my Name. My wife already pay the bill on 6th Nov 10 but until she cant use the services. She already 3 time call the Celcom Center but they said i must call personelly. Im Facing problem because im now still at Khourtoum Sudan. Pls help me because im need to talk to my wife through internet. Pls let me know the result and i hope this problem can solves today. Thank u

• Ed
    eddie147 Nov 10, 2011

i, m celcom broadband user, currently your broadband speed and coverage was terrible if want open any video in you tube need to wait more than 15minutes to loading or buffering.I, m staying in nilai(tmn cempaka phase 2), Hope the particular person will take any action to solve my problem otherwise i will take my own decision to terminate the broadband services.tq

mohamed bin abu bakar Nov 22, 2012

Assalamualaikum? Saya Mohamed Bin Abu Bakar No. K/p: 630316-01-5863. No. akaun broadband 120104633 ( 013-7923125 ) minta pihak Celcom terminate broadband saya seperti yang dinyatakan dengan serta merta. Ini bermakna saya tidak akan bayar bulanan RM50.00 mulai hari ini 21 November 2012. Saya akan hubungi pihak tuan sekiranya mahu menyambung kembali perkhidmatan broadband. Sekian, terima kasih perkhidmatan yang telah diberikan.

broad band service form, terms & conditions

I registered celcom broadband service on [protected] on a shop on bottom floor of KLCC twin towers.

1) I met the same very annoyable problem since 2 years ago with another company. The problem is Words for the terms and conditions stated in of Celcom broadband service customer copy (refer to attachment titled "celcom 3") are very small (almost font size 3), do not have stated amount of fee for registration and this is totally out of control of ISO.

2) Moreover, the customer copy look like receipt but actually not a receipt which gave a lot of chances for dealers even their staffs in branches make irresponsible explanations to request customers to pay more than actual agreement's requirement. My problem is the dealer request me to pay RM68 more. I heard a girl made a police report saying that she received 1st month broadband fee cost her RM1000+++ which she cant believe because the dealer told her that service was free.

3) Celcom management call me and write to me few times after I made a complaint letter to them on 9-March-2010 but they never change the poor quality form which continue to give a lot of chances for dealer to cheat and it is very difficult to find poof after the bill come 1/2 or 1 month later.

4) They continue to say want to refund me but they insist do not write a letter of apology to me for refund. Since they did not write to admit that their celcom broadband customer copy's words for terms and conditions are very small and did not state clearly amount of fee for registration which can make a lot of chances for dealer to cheat, I do not want to get the refund otherwise they may say the form is not belong to their company and may sue me for cheating.

5) I hope ISO and other world organizations shall take the above-mentioned problem seriously because this kind of dishonest behaviour done by their dealer even their staffs can affect behaviours of uncountable customers also. Thank you.

• Na
    natsumi_1985 Nov 05, 2010

Mohd Syukri Sulaiman Feb 11, 2012

yeah, ive been cheated by those f*cking idiot too, when i call the care line they told i have been cheated(wtf you are talking you put your damn agent there) and said i gonna get to court if i don't pay the my rm76.50 bill for something that i don't even bother to use right now, seriously this ### company need to be given a piece of mind, why the consumer association doesn't act at all???we have the right to gain refund...may they rot in hell

• Cl
    clarence y Nov 08, 2013

Not professional in dealing with legal issues. Celcom sent a notis tuntutan to me about claiming outstanding for broadband. However he just told me after 3 to 2 months termination and not even giving any call to me before sending notis tuntutan, not a right procedures. who knows this is fraud or not...
    Celcom shall deal professional not like Along or some illegal institution, where you shall u send appropriate bill statement to us like MAXIS did before sending a notis tuntutan so we can check the validity, Not like illegal scheme, suing people if not paying, moreover it's just a matter of RM68.30. Are u kidding me?? a multinational corporation like Celcom is suing ur customer over a matter of RM68.30... why don't you send bill statements or calls before sending lawyer claiming like Maxis did, how do u expect us to know, do u think we have telepath if u not send bill statement.. I personally think the CEO of Celcom shall reorganize the corporation all over, i don't wish to see serious further deterioration in the future. Your competitor is Maxis, dude.

inefficient services

Before bill date due, they barred my account and impact my day to day business.
Althought I make the payment imediately, initially they said within 30 minute, they will activate back.
After 1 hour
Call 2nd operator, and he tell me the same thing,
After 3 hours
Call back the 3rd operator, this time this fellow tell me the process may take 30 minute to 24 hours
. Was it needed to taking so long to activate a number?
Really Disapointed after change to celcom

worst service

I am Shaffiz from malaysia getting pissed off with the Celcom telecommunication provider in Malaysia. I am working abroad and once return back to malaysia I am stil using Celcom cellphone number [protected] which is has not being reload the airtime for a year. unfortunately once i return back to Malaysia than i reload and i can use it as usual such send a txt and call out but i cannot received any call or txt. I call the the celcom operator than he said my celcom line is in order and everything is activated. but i still cannot use. Today i went to Celcom Branch at Ipoh Green Twon and meet with the service operator name Linda. she mention it that my celcom number is not belong to me and she also mention that my sim card is not my excat number [protected]. once i make a call and show it to her than only she admit tat is my number. than i wait for almost 1 hour and she come back and tell me that the celcom number is not belong to me anymore and the celcom has been recycle the number and someone has been using the number and just regeistered on aug 18, 2009. But why my cellphone stil activate untill now and i can call out as usual eventhough she mention that I am not allow to use this number anymore? is so messy and make the customer like me in the losing part. Instead of their fault to deactivate my simcard. But to whom i need to complain for my rights? I need something back from celcom to pay my morality damages

• Pe
    pembenci celcom Oct 17, 2011

saya adalah orang Malaysia jadi saya kena gunakan bahasa melayu sebagai bahasa perantara..kenapa line celcom sangat-sangat mengecewakan??saya baru saja bayar bill awal bulan oktober..rm192.mula-mula line memang okey tapi sekarang baru 17hb line sudah buat hal..nak buka you tube pn langsung tak dapat..celcom promosi bukan main manis cakap..minta bayar bill n0mbor 1 tapi line paling bodoh..saya akan tukar broadband ke maxis or digi..itu lagi baik daripada layan celcom ni..kalau korang bankrap jangan hairan..line korang tdk okey..nak tunggu orang bayar ke??orang baru jer bayar kot..damn celcom..keturunan aku takkn guna celcom lagi

• Za
    Zack99 Dec 17, 2011

Salam,
    Saya adalah BEKAS pengguna setia Maxis selama hampir 10 tahun... Banyak perkara yang saya tidak puashati dengan Maxis dan sehingga akhirnya mereka menuduh saya tidak membayar Broadband sedangkan saya tidak pernah apply Broadband mereka!! Pelik betul, mereka paksa saya bayar walaupun jumlahnya hanya RM79, tetapi saya tidak pernah apply..Saya nekad tak akan bayar dan meminta mereka "waive" nilai tersenut. Memandangkan mereka tidak mahu "waive" nilai RM79 yang mereka tuduh saya itu, saya dapat rasakan Maxis tidak langsung menghargai saya sebagai pengguna setia 10 tahun ini. Lalu saya mengambil keputusan untuk bertukar ke Celcom. Setelah hampir setahun guna Celcom, saya dapati Celcom punya quality OK jer... Cuma satu benda yang saya realize, bil handphone saya semakin kurang walaupun membuat panggilan sama macam saya guna Maxis dulu... Kalau dgn Maxis, dah confirmed tiap2 bulan RM250 dan keatas..!! Tapi dengan Celcom, hanya diantara range RM90 ke RM110... Pelik jugak saya.. Bila saya selidiki, rupanya2 Celcom ni bagi rebate sana sini... Terima kasih Celcom kerana bagi rebate sana sini...!!! Padam muka Maxis, mereka telah hilang pengguna setia 10 tahun yang membayar RM250 setiap bulan hanya kerana mereka nak selamatkan "RM79"...Agak b***h Maxis nih kan...

• careline_CELCOM Mar 11, 2012

and i called it " THE SHOCKING TRUTH PART"
    see by your self at :http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/plans/mnp_overview.php
    so after you read and do your calculation you will become "OPEN MINDED"
    and also I want to explain a little bit more :
    The Benefit are like these :
    2. you get upto 30 % Discount from your monthly bill.
    e.g : if your bill 50 RM a month you only pay 40 coz you get 10 Rm rebate.
    if 150 RM (150-10-30% = 95 RM)

actually there are 3 stages of discount

30% Automatic Discount
    - Total monthly usage: RM150 and above
    - 10.5 sen/min Voice Call
    - 8.4 sen/SMS

And all of discounts we also add 10 RM cashback a whole one year.
    and about the discount as long as you use celcom.
    so if you count you can save more, have a wider coverage and network.
    also we do not have CONTRACT
    we do not have PINALTY
    we do not have DEPOSIT

so isn't great deal for you ????
    so I meant if you can get more than your previous provider why not, right ???

THE BEST is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.
    your MAINLINE GET 40 HOURS+3000 sms/MONTH

20 sen/min

35 sen/MMS to any network

COMPARE WITH PLAN 50 ALSO:
    MAXIS :
    Voice Call : maxis-maxis = 12 cents/minute (other Provider 18 cents / minute)
    SMS : maxis-maxis = 5 Cents (other provider 15 Cents)

SMS : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 8, 4 Cents after 30 %)
    Postpaid Plans Celcom Telco M Telco D
    Total Payable Bill after automatic discount RM111
    (RM150 - RM39) RM150 RM150
    Savings RM39 Rm 0 Rm 0

DATA PLAN :
    1 GIGA =38 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED.
    3 GIGA = 58 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED
    5 GIGA = 88 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED

Last you can imagine by your self with your usage every month
    e.g : (200 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 130 RM, your saving 70 RM )
    (300 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 200 RM, your saving 100 RM ),
    THE MORE YOU USE, THE MORE YOU SAVING, AND THE LESS YOU PAY),
    SO with your ammount every month you only have to pay less...correct...?? :)
    Also I give you an important Clue :
    BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAPPY USING CELCOM
    AND ALSO THAT IS WAY CELCOM GET REWARD FROM MALAYSIAN GOVERMENT. :)

If you have set your mind please give me your reply A.S.A.P
    And if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. thanx

Here some tips for you for you get more about it

Best Regards,

Your Friend.

lousy connection

i've been using the 98RM/month promotion for celcom broadband for almost 1 1/2 months now. the 1st week was ok (of course lah!), then after the 2nd week, i received an sms, saying that im reaching my 5GB per month limit, then i viewed my usage via vodafone view usage menu, i just used 2GB for 2 weeks then the sms says they have the right to control my connection speed??? That means SLOWING DOWN! [protected]@#? man. then recently everytime i connect to the internet, after a few seconds or minutes I GET DISCONNECTED. that means i have to connect again and again just to continue on what im doing. TROUBLESOME LAH! Please CELCOM people, try to do what your advertisements says... AND GO TO COMPLAINT WEBSITES AND READ EVERY COMPLAINT FROM ALL YOUR CONSUMERS!!!

• Da
    Dannys12345 Sep 29, 2009

Just so you know, there is a way to bypass the 5 GB problem. I cannot tell you or everyone will know and I cannot download movies anymore. Believe me there is a very simple and free way.

Jaychan Jan 20, 2010

[email protected] Chew Su Fong VP Customer Service

• On
    ongXXX Jul 19, 2010

Why speed become lousy? My X say he want complaint this problem to lawyer. Then, all company working well stop down. My grandmother spend her money buy boardband to me, but suddenly connection speed become lousy.then, come a message write ""Dear customer, you have exceeded the 5GB/month usage (celcom FUP). Pls purchase additional volume or we reserve the ringht to control your boardband speed. TQ"". I think, this is cheap customer to buy boardband right? Ehen, after 1 week ago, the become lousy and more lousy!!! My dad become angry, he said he want use until one month coming soon, he will throw the boardband into rubbish bin. So, i also angry! [email protected]#! man. So, you all people, dont be cheap by this Celcom Boardband about RM68/- only!

Mohd Halim Nov 20, 2010

I had been using this celcom broadband for more then 3 year, during my first and second year the service superb but now look very terrible, I call careline few times but the feedback i receive so disappointed because they said I have to wait another few due to my area congested and it need to be upgraded. When i as why i have to wait another 2 months they said because Celcom has no budget and have to wait another quarter. Is that true?

can any body help

i new in computer firm, my customer wanted to apply broadband, so i introduced celcom and he keeps complaining what damn slow and he called me every midnight to complaine about he can't even access to internet, slow or always disconnect. he asks me to pay back. i already complained to celcom but they can't do anything. who can help me pls .

• Wi
    Wilfr Sep 13, 2009

Every celcom 3g user having problem, can't change they fact they don't really taking care of their customer, that's why in their website there no such thing CUSTOMER SERVICE/CUSTOMER CARE option where customer can deal directly with them online.

They know user don't have other choice, celcom price is cheaper, size limit is larger.

Jaychan Jan 20, 2010

[email protected] - Chew Su Fong VP Customer Service

poor connection

Oh please, celcolm, I beg you! Please at least let me to connect to internet even its speed is unbearable...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices