Carl's Jr. Restaurants / rude female employee at drive through window, rude female manager

Glendale, ArizonaGlendale, United States Review updated:

I went through the drive through window, at Carl's Jr. Restaurant, 5105 W. Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, Arizona 85306 around 1:30 p. m. on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 (today) and had a coupon for buying one Famous Star with cheese, get one free. When I got to the window to pay, the female said it is "6.60" and I asked if that was for the single patty Famous Star, and she said "they all have 2 patties." When the food came, I thanked her, but she never acknowledged me. Very rude, if she hates customers that much, she needs to get a different line of work! I knew she was lying because I used a similar coupon at Carl's Jr. in the past and had no issues at all. So, I went home and looked on the website and found the Famous Star with cheese is a single patty, not the double like she said. The super star has a double patty but my coupon said a Famous Star. I wasted my gas and drove back to the restaurant and asked to speak with the manager. The manager was also rude and acted as if I was the one lying. The dumb drive through female lied once again, and got a different coupon from somewhere, it looked like underneath the cash register at the drive through, for the super star and lied and said that is the coupon that I used, and it was not, because I made sure which coupon I had well before I went to the drive through. I asked for a refund for the difference and the rude manager rolled her eyes, and said "no, the coupon said it is a super star and that is what you got" After her arguing with me, she finally refunded my money. I will never go to this Carl's Jr. restaurant again, even though I live less than a mile from there. They barely know English and on top of that, have an attitude? Truly lousy customer service.

Ju
Jun 15, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 15, 2017

And I stopped after the 'get another line of work' stupid comment. That makes your whole argument [censor] in my opinion.