Canadian Tire / horrible tire service
I went to store #425 to have my tire repaired, the mechanic did not put the hub cap on properly, it fell off on my way home. I contacted the store and spoke with Kevin he said he would have a new hub cap for my car on Tuesday.
Called Tuesday and got yelled at by another employee telling me the car showed up at their garage without the hub cap. He was extremely rude he actually said the mechanic reported the hub cap missing when the car arrived, they reviewed their surveillance tape and actually did see the hub cap on my car, caught themselves in their Own lie. They still continued to say it was my fault for not verifying their work, so im supposed to check the oil pan plug after an oil change? this does not make sense.
It is unbelievable how in this economy CTC treats customers this way, the auto employees at this store are rude, obnoxious and totally unwilling to make a situation right.
Regrettably my business will go elsewhere and not to store #425 or any canadian tire.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - poor service
- Canadian Tire - I am complaining about my mastercard
- Canadian Tire - customer service
- Canadian Tire - online order to pick up next day in store
- Canadian Tire - charged tax on item, yet not refunded.