Canadian Tire

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 by

auto service department

Montreal, Canada
I went to the Canadian Tire on Cremazie boulevard in Montreal, QC. I had a tire and oil change appointment at 10 am. I arrived at the store about 10 minutes in advance. It took a good 15-20 minutes just for someone to acknowledge me at the front desk. Finally, I was called forward to sign the invoice and I handed over my keys. I was asked to wait in the waiting room. Which I did... for 2 whole hours! I was furious. The whole procedure should have taken no more than 30-40 minutes TOP. Finally the guy comes over and explains to me that the tires are unaligned and asks me if I wish to get that done... I looked at him and told him I had already been waiting over 2 hours and so unfortunately for them, I wouldn't be aligning my tires with them today.. or ever for that matter.

The only reason I went to see them was because I bought my tires there and they offered a cheaper price and an insurance. I am NEVER going back to Canadian Tire for car services.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Car Service Centers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree