Burlington Coat Factory / employees

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States

I had a horrible experience at this store yesterday. This is the store by the metro center mall store number 181 i think. I went in with a friend and got no help from anyone working there. I lost my car key. I went up to the front desks and asked several different employees about the key. All they said was they didnt have it and turned away from me. One lady even just looked at me and said "havnt found it" then turned and started talking to someone. Everyone was SO RUDE. Two other employees who were working and standing and talking by the fitting rooms, one of whom was pregnant. Didnt help at all either. One of them had a horrible attitude and snubbed me and talked to me like a was stupid the whole time. The other pregnant one said "lady its not my fault you lost your key." The only people who actually helped me were the customers shopping! When someone found my key, one of the women by the fitting rooms basically threw the key at my friend and walked away. This was my first experience at that store, and my LAST. Me nor my friends and family will be returning after my horrible customer service experience. All i wanted was help finding my car key. No one working there cared or even tried to help. They basically ignored me the entire time and like i said, talked to me like i was an idiot or just walked away. Horrible.