Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Law & Civil Rights Burlington Coat Factory Direct burlington is a racist & degenerate company

Burlington Coat Factory Direct - burlington is a racist & degenerate company

L
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm a good manager, I work at the Branch in Augusta GA. I've witnessed other managers & some employees violating company policies, and when I informed the new District Managers- Migel & Barren, they cursed at me & used racial slurs, threatened me with physical violence, and told me that I was fired! Burlington Coat Factory a store were lousy managers & staff have created an hostile environment, I don't even feel safe enough to just go and get my check.. There Corporate Headquraters are full of incompetant women who show up to work late, stay on the phone for hours, and fail to properly do anything about customer & employee concerns.. The issues that have been allowed to take place by Racist & Feminist Managers; Migel, Sylvia, & Barren: Managers & some employees (Jennifer, Cal, Tyrell, Kevin) being rude & verbally abusive to customers, ditching work (leaving early before their shift ends), leaving other good employees to take up extra work loads & do their jobs as well, insulting/verbally rude to employees in front of customers, locking employees in the store & forcing them to work past their scheduled work shift (Barren), lying & falsly accusing good employees of cash shortages (Migel), allowing employees to use each others cash register without permission (Sylvia), stealing time- often coming into work when not scheduled and clocking in, not properly training new employees & taking too long to put new employees on work schedule, Migel committing sexual harrassment, other managers harrassing good employees threatening them & punishing them, for what bad employees (who have been there longer) have done, and treating military soldiers who shop there- with no respect, and refusing military discounts for our soldiers!
THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR, AND THEY TREAT MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMERS & GOOD MANAGERS/EMPLOYEES -LIKE CRAP, MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE, IS TO NOT SHOP OR WORK FOR BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY!

View 0 more photos
Oct 18, 2011 5:33 pm

PROOF THAT THIS IS A RACIST COMPANY:
Burlington Coat Factory Stop Selling Racist Merchandise ...
Burlington Coat Factory Stop Selling Racist Merchandise! Petition, hosted at PetitionOnline.com
www.petitiononline.com/burlcoat/petition.html -

Racist postings at Burlington coat factory
I was shocked on Friday when I was buying my babies coat to see discriminatory signs at each check out that read VALUED CUSTOMERS please be aware of an ...
newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/[protected].html

View 0 more photos

Helpful? 0 1
2 comments
A

they are also corrupt. In New Jersey, they are in collaboration with local police and judges to make money on fines. They accused my husband of trying to steal a $10 wallet--that he was actually trying to purchase--when he spent over $300 on coats and sweaters. The checkout girl shoved it in the bag without ringing it up. At the door when the alarm went off, my husband calmly explained, "oh, she must have forgotten to ring that up before putting it in the bag." The security guards actually handcuffed my husband and booked him, gave him a hearing date. When he returned one month later, he expected the judge to share his indignation--why in the name of God would my husband jeopardize his career and reputation, after spending $300 for clothing, on a lousy $10 wallet? The judge however, would hear none of it, he rambled on about Burlington's "outstanding reputation, " and how they would never falsely accuse anyone, and fined my husband $300--for "DISTURBING THE PEACE." Number one, my husband never raised his voice, number two, the only reason they booked him on that ridiculous charge is because they could not proove he was trying to steal something, which clearly he would never do, and so it was based on their word against his that he "disturbed the peace." It's outrageous, and apparently this is how the town makes some of their money.

0 0

Pretty much almost anywhere in Augusta they have no concept of federal laws regarding conduct.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

239 complaints