Burlingtondefamation of character

B

I CAME INTO BURLINGTON THIS AFTERNOON TO PURCHASE SOME ITEMS. WHILE COMING THREW YOUR DOORS THE ALARM WENT OFF, AT THAT TIME I WAS LOOKED AT BY THE MANAGER THERE WHOSE NAME WAS MR. CHRIS.
AT THAT TIME I PROCEEDED TO GET MY CART AND WALKED AROUND I NOTICE THIS SAME GUY WAS AROUND WHERE I WAS.
AFTER WALKING I NOTICED THAT MR.CHRIS APPROACED MRS.JONES AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS THE ONE WHOSE PURSE WENT OFF AT THE DOOR.
AT THAT TIME I NOTICED PEOLPE WATCHING ME. THEN WHEN I GOT OFF THE ELEVATED THERE WAS A YOUNG LADY WITH HER WALKEY TALKEY.
SO AT THAT TIME I JUST DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO GO, I WALKED TOWARD THE CASHIER, TO PAY FOR THE CANDLE AND SPRAY AS SOON AS I GET TO THE CASHIER MR. CHRIS WAS THERE ACTING LIKE HE WAS ON THE PHONE.
WHILE STANDING THERE I NOTICED THE ALARM AT THE DOOR WAS GOING OFF.
BEFORE LEAVING I APPROACH MR. CHRIS I WALKED OVER TO THE DOOR AND NOTICED THERE WAS ANOTHER GUY WAS THERE, I ASKED HIM WHO WAS THE MANAGER AND HE POINTED MR. CHRIS OUT TO ME. THEN THE GUY ASKED ME WAS SOMETHING WAS WRONG, I WALKED AWAY AND APPROACED MR. CHRIS AND EXPLAINED TO HIM I AM THE YOUNG LADY WHO BAG WENT OFF IN WHICH HE ACKNOWLEDGE AND I EXPLAIN TO HIM I DID NOT APPRECIATED BEING FOLLOWED AND TALKED ABOUT TO ANOTHER COWORKER.
I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING AT BURLINGTON SINCE THEY OPENED THERE, I WILL NEVER EVER OR MY FAMILY WILL NEVER SHOPP THERE AGAIN.
I AM A FULL TIME NURSE AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DEGRETED AS A CUSTOMER.
THE VALUE OF MY PURSE WAS PROBABURLY MORE THAN THERE SALARY.
I FELT AS THOUGH MY DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER WAS REALLY PUT INTO A SHAME.

IF THIS THE WAY YOUR STORE TREATS PEOPLE NO THANKS. I WILL MAKE SURE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS COMPLAINT GET HEARD.

Magdy Shokralla May 13, 2011

Forgot to add this: I felt just because we didn't speak spanish like the lady at the register or the lady who got the coupons or the manger we were discriminated against. Believe me it isn't a fight for coupons it's because we deserve to be treated like everyone else! How did the customer service say she has coupons left if the manager said they were out of the 20%? I don't understand? The manager is supposed to know his store and consult his customer service for assurance. Yet he just flat out says no. Why?

Magdy Shokralla May 13, 2011

Alright, my wife and I go to the burlington store in Secaucus to get some things. When we finish my wife goes to the register to check everything out. There she sees the lady working at the register talking to someone who seemed like a friend. She then gives her some coupons. My wfie being curious wonders if she can get coupons as well. She then asks the lady and she begins make stuff up. Saying stuff like "Oh there are non left and she came here before and secured them." So my wife begins to question since when can you call dibs on coupons from far away? And why would you hold coupons for a customer? Aren't they suppose to be first come first serve? Why hold them for a specific person? She felt treated unfair. So she come to tell me. Angered, I go to the manager and tell her the story. She apologizes and says there are some left but only 10% off. We take it but still feel angry. So the employs are lying and aren't treating everyone fairly? So we proceed to go to the car when we remember we forgot some stuff. So we go back in and get the stuff. Then the customer service tells us there are more coupons available and gives them to us. So again we feel angry. Not only did the cashier lie but the manager did too? What kind of service is that? So we ask the people in Burlington to train their employs better. There are many complaints like mine that are about how bad the service is or how the employs are discriminating against the customers. Last time I checked all customers should be treated and fairly and do not deserve to be lied to. I hope you will review this complaint and act properly.

Magdy Shokralla,

• Va
    va_girl Feb 22, 2011

Lordy Moses! You are a nurse? Please let me know the hospital because I "PROBABURLY" don't want to recieve treatment from you! With only two of every 15 words spelled correctly chances are that you should not be treating anyone! "PROBABURLY"!