Burlington Coat Factoryterrible customer service

I stopped by Burlington before going to work to pick up some sweaters. I figured that since it was mid- day the crowds would be small and lines would be shorter. I was wrong on both counts. My problem wasn't the amount of people shopping it was the amount of employees that were working versus the amount that were standing around talking. There was only one line open but at least 6 employees randomly walking around the store. I left my purchase at the counter and walked out. I passed the mall and several other stores to shop at Burlington and they repaid me with a lack of customer concern or customer service.