Burger King Sotre #1043 Union, NJ / horrible service

1 2310 Route 22 EastUnion, NJ, United States
Phone: 908687-3675

January 7, 2009 at 6:10 pm
I went to pick burger king for my son last night, stayed in the drive through for about 10 min no response, so I decided to walk in the store and order in. There were about 4 people working in the back 1 at the counter and 1 at the window. So total 6. Only 1 customer ahead of me and I waited to order and for the order to be processed it took about 10 min (Just twaking the order) , horrible.. That what they call fast food service. Waited for the order about another 10 minutes and I had to go, so I said the the person who took the order why is it taking so long, he said they are making it. I replied making what its 15 minutes now is that fast... He turned his back to me. So I said what are they waiting for, please give me what you have ready, I have to go, he turned his back and walked away. I said I have to go do you understand english and he said you have to wait. I said no I dont have to wait I will take whats ready and go. Finally he gave me the order minus the mozzarella stick as he said they were making it. I ordered an angry whopper without bacon or tomato or mayo (Value meal meduim) , cheese burger and mozzarella sticks. - order number was order 48 on 1/7/09 at :6:22 (According to their date and time stamp on the receipt). I left the store 6:45 and when I got home, I got a completedly messed up order, only 1 bacon cheese burger (Which we dont eat bacon so it went to the garbage) and 3 pices of mozzarella stix.

What do you call that? I am not stepping a foot in this store anymore or any burger king. They hire idiots who dont even speak english or have any manners or courtesy to deal with customers.

M1