Burger King / broken tooth!
I stopped at the Burger King on Veterans Parkway on my way home from Bloomington. I live in Lincoln 30 miles away. I purchased a sausage/egg biscuit and when I took the first bite I knew my tooth had broke off. I pulled over and found that there was a bone in the sausage and it broke off 1/2 of my upper right molar. We do not have dental insurance and I am extremely upset.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - compliment meal for bus drivers 
- Burger King - free whopper promo
- Burger King - what happened to customer service going the extra mile for the customer
- Burger King - burger king
- Burger King - entire order placed was wrong