Burger King / broken tooth!

1 Bloomington, IL, United States Review updated:

I stopped at the Burger King on Veterans Parkway on my way home from Bloomington. I live in Lincoln 30 miles away. I purchased a sausage/egg biscuit and when I took the first bite I knew my tooth had broke off. I pulled over and found that there was a bone in the sausage and it broke off 1/2 of my upper right molar. We do not have dental insurance and I am extremely upset.

Comments

Ro
  10th of Jun, 2008

Well I can agree with you. I am a former manaegr for BK in Anderson Sc.(Westwind Inc.) . It is a nasty company, They are nasty to there employees as well as their customers, They are not concerned about customer satisfaction, only the dollar. The owners where I worked never came to the store or talk with the customers when they were there, and really the only time you saw one was when something was wrong or money was short. I tell you consumers. Go somewhere else to spend your money if you live in Anderson County Sc.

Lo
  30th of Jan, 2010

well if there so bad why did you wait till they treminate you to comment on it now shall the truth be told