Bsnl Bangalore / New broadband connection problems!
I booked for new landline and broadband connection on 13.4.07; They told, new connection will take 7 days and after that I'll be getting broadband connection in another 7 days. I started following up after a week, initially, they were just giving me new numbers to contact, when went to kormangala and NGV exchanges, I got to know, files were not transferred. Then, I personally went to BSNL office where I booked the connection and got 2 contact numbers for further inquiry, then after 6 weeks I got new connection on 21st may 2007. Now I'm still trying to follow up for broadband connection. The contact number given to me, that person is replying very rudely, and saying it may take another 6 months. Not sure, whom to contact.
I can not go for Airtel also, as they don't have network in our area :(
More Bsnl Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754