Boost Mobile Coupon Promo / coupon offers

May 22, 2015
Boost Mobile
Boost mobile will occasionally offer coupons via messages. My plan is monthly unlimited voice / 5gb data. The offer was good until may 21, 2015 and it arrived when my monthly $35 plan expired (After may 13).
The offer was this : " spend $20 and get $15 free from boost mobile". Problem: if you refill online by calling #233 or 611, the automated response unit (A friendly cool man's voice) will not offer an option to use a coupon if you pay by credit card, as I did. With no option to use the promo code, similar to the pre-paid card available at retail stores (In $10, 20, 30, etc amounts) , you are essentially locked out from using this promotion. I'm waiting to hear from tech support - turnaround is within 24 hours. Meanwhile, the $20 I applied to my account will not let me use my phone until the $35 amount is fulfilled. The attempt to get the $15 credit, to bring my monthly plan amount to $35 is not possible because boost has no options for tech support or customer support to help with this coupon promo. Essentially, it's air promo and I am hoping to visit a store and get resolution. Boost mobile works hard to make customers their own self-support specialists with online help and voice automated instructions, but implementing a promo offer which has now expired, is another reason why you should not like boost mobile.

Boost Mobile Logo Boost Mobile