Having problems with Simple Mobile?

Simple Mobile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 22, 2010. The latest review Online fraudulent order was posted on Mar 3, 2021. The latest complaint Payment was resolved on Sep 08, 2014. Simple Mobile has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 23 reviews. Simple Mobile has resolved 7 complaints.

Simple Mobile Customer Service Contacts

Sat8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 11:45 PM

Simple Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Simple MobileOnline fraudulent order

I was charged on March 1$171.19 for a purchase online. It was made at 8 that morning according to the simple mobile rep . I had my card in my possession so I knew nobody had also this is a new card issued from my bank. They couldn't provide no information to the online order accept that it was a purchase using my debit card. The phone came 2 days later I called them again after I started dispute with my bank and the day order came to my house. They refused to give me a shipping label to return item bc the one that was attached was cut off from the parts with important information for delivery. The whole time during this process they refused to give me Information teguarding the charge like the email that was used to confirm the fraudulent charge made with my card. No confirmation email for an online order was sent to my email which they say is connected to my order . I think that's fraudulent and I'm seeking recovery and proper response about this situation.

Simple MobileOrdering online

I paid for a samsung galaxy a01 on thursday nov. 26th at 10:15 am it easy $32.09 after tax.. It charged my card but now simple mobile is claiming the order does not exist even though it shows up on my debit charges... I am a loyal lifetime simple mobile customer but after this i'm switching phone companies because now i'm out the $32 I paid for the phone! I tried to get them to look it up by card number, email, address and still nothing. All they can find is an order from 2019.. Can we please figure this out and it the charge on my card isn't simple mobile then there is a problem because I went through my actual account signed in on simple mobile with my rewards and everything when I ordered the phone on sale for black friday.

Ordering online

Simple Mobilephone plan

I been try get help with my phone and try find out about my mins they try say my phone bill is way over due if the last pay min was February 23, 2020 the $25 plan how is my bill over due and the customer service lady said it's on 30days tell my how is it been 30day and I put mins in there January 9 by debit card and it was stolen that month we just got it back I chatted wit the online chat team and they say one thing then they tell me there only sells customer support then they want to transfer me to customer support care rep then they can't transfer the chat cause high chat volumes I'm very in happy with simple mobile I'm being cheated out of mins and getting the run around they not keep records of there calls or nothing

Sep 06, 2019

Simple Mobile — unauthorized charges

Hi i am so mad with simple mobile. I call them about unauthorized charges and they keep telling me that they...

Simple Mobile — customer service

On 11/10/2018 I called in reference to my voicemail not working.although the voicemail was fixed it took 4...

Simple Mobileproduct & staff

This Whole Entire business needs to be SHUT DOWN. Its nothing but a scam!! They even lie and pretend to be the manager/supervisor, when its just the same person who answer the first time. They must really suck to have to pretend to be something they are not!!! The service is HORRIBLE!!! I spoke too so many "supervisors" who said they put the GB's for my data on my phone. Said to turn it off, then turn it back on, it still never worked. I told the "supervisor" that another "supervisor" said it was done, he said she lied!!! I asked him if they all are liars, because I was told the same thing several times, and HE SAID YES!!! This just goes to show you none of them knows how to do their jobs and should be fired!!! THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR PURCHASE ANYYHING FROM THIS "COMPANY" THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

Simple Mobile — regarding mobile phone (mi note-5 pro)

Hi, I had ordered one MI NOTE-5 Pro mobile phone but almost more than 48 hours have passed but nigher cell...

Simple Mobile — ripoff, lies

So I went to get a service at simple mobile store in 2495 roll dr, San Diego, Ca 92154 in August 16, 2018 I...

Simple Mobile — prepaid cell phone service and cell-internet

At first it wasn't too bad. The main problem was after my 4GB ran out, they didn't just slow me down, they...

Simple MobileService plan is a ripoff

Simple Mobile is a ripp-off if you are smart person you would not get serviceactivate your cellphone with simple mobile .. My first time dealing with the service I got the $55 plan for 10gigabytes of fast high speed (4g LTE) data for 1 month, , and i was only at 6gigabytes they shut-off my high-speed data.. The second-time around with simplemobile, , i got the the unlimited-data-no limit 4g LTE for $60, , , and 5days later my service shutdown again, , , Called customer service and they say i was using too much data even though that is what i paid for.. This happend Sept. 2015... Simplemobile will say it is nothing they can do for you, , except wait for next month pay $60 again, , And simplemobile will restore your service... I was only 5 days into the service out of a month (means wait 25 days pay them again for them to do the samething) This company are Liars, , they will take you money shutdown your service before it ends and until you pay them again...the worst cellphone service i ever dealt with...

Simple Mobile — Pin

Simple Mobile bad!!. Bought a wrong $60 mobile broad band pin redeem to my cellphone plan (surprising it...

Simple Mobile — phone data not working bad customer service

I paid my bill and 30 minutes later my data and messaging stopped working. I called customer service and...

Simple Mobile — Payment

I have signed for simple mobile in july 2013, it was after July 20th. I used to pay myself at the store then...

Simple MobileInternet Isssue

My internet didn't work after paid bill, asked for credit or refund, was refused on both. Spent all day arguing with this company to no avail. Called again requesting a refund or credit was again refused. Spoke to every possible manager available, again was refused a credit or refund, somehow the last "manager" available request to have me talk to a personnel in the corporate office, thinking this could somehow resolve my issue, I was sadly disappointed. This ghetto female name Kim answered the phone as if I was one her long lost baby daddy, that she couldn't stand...gave this nasty, undeserved attitude the minute she got on the phone. Honestly the "attitude" she gave was ridiculous and was not called for especially since she calls herself "representing" the company. After I explained a few things and ho she need conduct herself "professionally" she left me with "I guess there is nothing else to talk about...I thought what..in the world was that. I am not her best friend nor anyone that she kick it with for her to address me in such a manner. These people are a riot!!! These people have "terrible" customer service skills, everyone sounded like they were from "third world country" seriously can we please have American customer service reps, serving American people!!! Whatever you do, please do not buy service from Simple Mobile, honestly you will be paying for "Simple Customer Service" what ever happen to customers are always right!!! I guess that died when companied started outsourcing to "these third world countries" Just saying!!!

Simple MobileFALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!

Simple Mobiile is a complete "Scam". I payed $50 for "unlimited" talk, text, and data but after about 2 weeks of service I received a Warning message via text stating that my services where endanger of being suspended due to excessive data usage. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but "unlimited" is defined as "without a limit" right? So why is there a "limit" on how much data I use on a plan that is suppose to be "unlimited". If I would've known that I would have kept my old carrier because the plan I had with them was a lot better and I wasn't being extorted. These people are criminals, beating people out of their money by false advertising and providing half ### customer service.

Simple MobileFALSE ADVERTISEMENT

When I switched over to this service through a vendoe of yours, I was told that my talk, text and web will be unlimited for $40 a month. Your website also advertises the very same thing! Within 10 - 12 days of signing up with your sevice, my internet service stopped working. I tried calling your customer service (611) more than once everyday fromthe day the internet stopped, only for auto system to tell me I have to hold for 30 minutes to 60 minutes at a time. Now for a working person, that was impossible. Today (3/20/2012) I decided to actually hold for over 30 minutes, only to be told by a so-called supervisor by the name of Reggie that i had reached some limitation, which was neverr verbally disclosed or visibly displayed on your website.

YOUR COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUDULENT COMPANY, WHO GO ABOUT WITH FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND MISREPRESENTATION. TO GO AROUND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND LYING TO CUSTOMERS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR COMPANY AND THE MORTGAGE COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THAT HID DISCLOSURES FROM CUSTOMERS JUST TO GET THEIR BUSINESS, ONLY TO PUT THE HOMEOWNERS IN A WORSE POSITION? YOU FIGURED YOU HIDE UNDER A SMALLER COMPANY AND CARRY OUT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS WITH UNSUSPECTING CUTOMERS. YOUR COMPANY IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE FRAUD SCHEMES GOING ON IN THE BANKING OR INVESTMENT INDUSTRIES .

Simple Mobile — Suspend account without any reason

My family panicked this afternoon (10/4/2011) when we cannot contact our step daughter's phone because...

Simple Mobile — Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

$360 in unauthorized charges from this Company. I had never heard of them until they suddenly showed up on my...

Simple MobileREFUSE TO PUT MY CELL ON

Hey guys,

Simple Mobile is not a good cell phone carrier.

I paid my bill 3/24. The money is out of my account. I got an error message when I was to get my pin to reactivate my phone the screen went white but the $ is out of my account! My bank statements are in black and white and are printable) I called that day and was told to wait for two hours and that a supervisor would retreive my info and put it on; did not happen.

I walked to a store yesterday (because I had no phone) and I asked to speak to a supervisor who had me on hold for an hour and a half! I hung up. (no one is making records of my calls) when I called yesterday night. I was told that someone would look into it. No one did.

I emailed them and asked for a resolution; no response; I logged into my simple mobile account for pin retrieval and of course, the payment is not showing... I had an issue last month as well.

SIMPLE MOBILE IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!

Simple Mobile — Unable to receive incoming calls

I initiated my port from Verizon Landline to Simple Mobile on Dec. 31s, 2010. Today is already Jan. 30th...