Bookit.com / worst experience ever
We booked a trip from Sacramento to Cabo for 8, which included two kids under five and my parents, both 65+ through bookit.com. It was a terrible experience.
With less than 24 hours prior to departure, they changed our flight plans THREE TIMES. Our non-stop direct flight was changed to stops in Dallas, Guadalaraja, and then LA.
They blamed Air Mexicana on a cancelled flight, but Mexicana personnel informed us they notified bookit.com three months prior.
Basically, bookit.com did WANT to notify us earlier, because we could have changed flights or went with another agency. We were at their mercy.
The service was terrible. Long holding on the "customer service" phone. Blaming someone else. Holding for another department or manager. Terrible.
In addition, we were told they felt bad and would credit our transfer fees ($35). It didn't happen. It took 2 phone calls and after we had already been promised it was credited, it wasn't.
My family and my company books a lot of travel. We have used bookit.com and been happy in the past.
We will never use this company again, and WORD IS SPREADING regarding the terrible service and lack of respect for customers.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising