Bloomex / late delivery and missing product

Toronto, Sweden Review updated:

I live in Sweden and ordered for a gift basket delivery and a metallic birthday balloon for my sister who lives in Ontario on Wednesday 13/6 for it to be delivered on Friday 15/6.
1.Despite waiting for delivery the entire day on Friday, due to the time difference to Sweden, I was told, only when I contacted the online help in the afternoon, that delivery had not taken place due to the unit number missing.
2. I was also told that despite having a 3 hour window period before the end of the stipulated delivery time, that it could not be redelivered that same day. This was unbelievable since the online order form page would not move forward if information was missing.
3.The online chat person's response was few and far between and of not much help. I had spoken to 4 random people on 4 different occasions which I think were nom de plumes anyway. When I tried emailing the chats to myself, this did not happen, which makes me think it's a redundant feature merely for deception in cases like these.
4. I had to contact Purolator and was told that the delivery could only be done by Monday 18/6. I was then told by another online chat person that the delivery could be done by Tuesday 19/6 and that who ever had previously told me Monday was incorrect.
5. On Tuesday again, I was told by Bloomex chat that there was no unit number provided and this was really infuriating!I had to inform the recipient of the gift on Friday that she will be receiving something in the post on Tuesday (3 days after her birthday). This defeated the purpose of the surprise and for the amount of money I paid, highly inefficient on the part of Bloomex!
6. The metallic balloon was not delivered with the gift.
7. The recipient of the gift informed me that Purolator, the delivery company, did not knock on the door nor ring the doorbell. They simply left the box (with no balloon) on the doorstep and drove off.
8. Not once did Bloomex provide me with a comforting solution, nor mention any form of remuneration nor remedy for their poor service.
This experience was a total disappointment! I am generally a gift giver and I have family all over the world. You can be assured that I won't be using Bloomex again nor recommending it to colleagues, friends or family.

Lu
Jun 20, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 22, 2018

Hello, we're really sorry to hear that you received conflicting information from our agents. If possible, can you please email us the Purolator tracking number? We'll look into the situation for you. We'll also report to management if necessary about the driver. Regards, James// Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com