Bloomex / Flowers packed upside down
Ok, I am the recipient of almost dead flowers, packed upside down, leaning against the door in the hot sun. It was a very nice surprise to find the flowers - but when I asked why no one had answered the doorbell I was told that no one rang a doorbell.
So the iris arrangement was crushed, with some flowers broken off. I was on the phone within 10 minutes and had the same non-response as others. One week later I am still waiting for someone to contact me - despite my daily emails and online =chat discussions ("someone will contact you").
I feel really bad for my girlfriend who wanted to surprise me on my birthday. Bloomex will be spread across my email network as a company to avoid.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address