Birla Sunlife Insurance / Citi Bank / complaint regarding non - recipient of policy / fake signature done by company (birla sun life insurance / citi bank)

1 India Review updated:

I had taken few polices from Birla Sun Life Insurance through Citi Bank. Citi Bank had approached me for one of the single time investment policy in ULIP and I had given them approval also for investment.

Citi Bank executive has visited my office along with Birla Sun Life Insurance application form / Proposal Form regarding my signature and for the same; I had done my signature also.

They had taken this policy by explaining me single time investment later I came to know from Birla Sun life Insurance that this policy is not a single time investment you need to Pay of Rs. 5, 00, 000/- every year and without my knowledge Citi Bank had made my 2nd & 3rd Year premium amount also by ECS.

And after discussion with Mr. Sanjay M. Sharma (employee of Birla Sun life Insurance) he had informed us this policy is belongs to Mr. Jasua Gupta & Mr.Jasua Gupta is life Insured under this policy, then same time I informed Mr. Sharma that how my Son had did their signature in proposal form, because that time Mr. Jasua was not in India.

(In this concern all mail is attached for your reference)

I had asked Birla Sun Life Insurance regarding my policy delivery details and about Life Insured signature now they are not ready to even reply on it, simply they had sent mail stating that they are not going to cancel this captioned policy neither they are ready to inform me about delivery details and fake signature .

They had informed me that Free Look cancellation time has over, but how they can inform like this ones I had not received this captioned policy till date, I had received one letter mentioned single time investment /single pay only & now they are saying they had not sent that latter, Birla Sunlife & Citi Bank both are trying to manipulates my case.

Dear Sir, you are requested to please take an action on it and ask Birla Sun Life about certain things: -

1. Show the recipient details / acknowledgment of delivery under this captioned policy.

2. Who had done Life Insured signature ones Life Insured was not in India at the time proposal.

Comments

5th of Sep, 2009

05/09/2009

Respected sir,

This is in reference to the above captioned subject, I Saurabh Anand would like to bring to your notice the below mentioned points:-

Non-payment of BUSINESS MENTOR'S commission.
    All the formalities required to join Birla Sun life Insurance Co.Ltd.
    The job profile of a Business Mentor was to recruit "advisors" under mentor's code; he would also get the business source through his recruited advisors.
    As per the Company, the Business Mentor gets a commission out of his business & also from the self recruited advisors.

I was introduced to the Company in the month of September 2007. All the formalities as per asked by the company were completed by me on appropriate time and dates.I was properly trained and guided before I started my business and spread the awareness everywhere & an authorised legal mentor code was generated by the company.

I was also given visiting cards printed by the Nagpur branch. Whenever I used to visit anywhere I have always publicized about my profession and the company's brand name. I had always worked sincerely, honestly been trustful and put in maximum efforts day & nite to achieve the targets. Unless a person is taught, guided, motivated, polished it’s impossible to go further!!!Proper & complete guidance makes a person confident and easier in the career. Everyday I used to be asked about the recruitment by the senior officials Mr.Amol Kalbande, Branch Manager, Nagpur.

After a week, when I asked about my mentor's commission, the whole scenario was different..Mr.Amol Kalbande told me that the company have not provided u the BUSINESS MENTOR code that’s your ADVISOR code.

Mr.Koutilya Bandelu, the agency manager was the one to bring me to Birla Sunlife Insurance Company, Nagpur.He gave me proper visiting cards, used to tell me to recruit advisors n built up ur team. Mr.Amol Kalbande and he were the one to force me to recruit advisors n when i asked tha where is the appointment letter...Its with Mr.Sumit Bhatnagar, the Regional Manager, used to be their spontaneous reply...

I was really panic; I was so confused that what is happening with me.” When I have done whatever I was asked so why all these problems rising up”. I have been cheated badly and this is not right. This is a big fraud with me. I talked to the officials but nobody was ready to settle the issue.

I was forced to approach the Head Office Mumbai. I have personally visited, been there for a period of 20 days and discussed my case with the COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT.For that I had to spend another 25 to 30 thousand for stay and travelling.I had also given them in witting about my incident with the Company/Branch to resolve the issue. But no response till date from their side too.

According to Company's policies once the advisor/agent clears the examination, he will be provided with the certificate and the personal code to login the business. After the commission is passed to the advisor then accordingly a Mentor ’s commission is released. But this never happened with me...I have not received a single penny or a single cheque out of the Business and I have been cheated by the officials.

There are lots f documents with me which the company returned after their acceptance.

1) BUSINESS MENTOR FORM

2) COMMISSION STRUCTURE

3) DESIGNATED CARDS

4) OFFER LETTER

5) WRITTEN PROOFS OF ACCEPTANCE THAT THE COMPANY IS AT FAULT N PROMISED ME TO RETURN MY COMMISSION N AN ULTIMATE JUSTICE.

6) HEAD OFFICE CASE STUDY & ACCEPTANCE LETTERS.

I continuously visited the Branch but they have stopped entertaining me and ignore me upon this incident. I have told them I would seriously approach to IRDA and ombudsman but they stopped me by giving fake promises and telling that it is a very small matter wait for sumtime we will settle it soon as they don’t have any rights or any prior authority to get involved in all stupid matters. A statement from the officials “Wait for sometime everything would be settled soon”. Nothing yet a fraud with me.

I request your kind self to help me and provide the solution as soon as possible. I am seriously disturbed because of their attitude. It’s my HARD EARNED MONEY. No injustice should be treated with me. They have cheated me badly.

I have been mentally harassed and I madly need some support.

I have spoiled my state of health because of physical & mental disturbances

Im not able to concentrate on any work beacuse I have lost all faith & confidence in myself.

Im into trauma not able to work out anything as these people created a FRAUD with me fooled me broke my trust towards work and grab all my HARD EARNED MONEY and not ready to paya sigle penny back.

I might seek help through media & created public awareness.

I want the authorities to take some measures so that any other person will not be cheated or fooled in the future. This would really hamper the Company's Brand Image & reputation.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

SAURABH ANAND.

BUSINESS MENTOR .

BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.

NAGPUR BRANCH.

Ph:-09326365252

• Am
      11th of Dec, 2009

no i do not agree at all because i am also acused one but this time i am a advisor.

I request law of india to renalise the victimes as soon as possibel

Amit sarkar